Rare Indy Photos

IndyMarion57

2 More Images...

Thanks everyone! (And thank you, Robyn for posting them for me)

I have been wanting to post this one for a while now, sorry. It's also from my batch I bought over the holidays.
And how come you didn't post it, Robyn? Hmm....? lol

KarenSuitHat.jpg

BTW, I just saw this one signed over at ThrowMeTheIdol.com.
And the following image, I'd never seen before, either.

allen-martino.jpg

It's pretty late, I should have done this earlier, so tomorrow, I'm going to upload another one and post it here. I didn't think I'd seen this before. It's Marion with the monkey, from a different angle, Karen's profile. Another photo I had purchased.

Rhys135

Was having a look through the 2010 Indiana Jones Annual earlier and came across these pics in the Last Crusade section. I haven't seen them before and did have a search to see if any rare/deleted photos from Indy's third adventure had been posted before, but couldn't find any so thought I'd share them :)

l_3e94dae1a5744a258d7920456c03a51b.jpg

l_446acd29786a4b8ba6bbcd13f524d713.jpg

l_0bc4637075974f179661b0123b613d19.jpg

l_a46ba7c05b6242cdae9313e13089cc54.jpg

l_8515607d7ff04507ba2d1b6a0783f9ff.jpg

l_3357f3ba1b994d5e8e8ed3890a07c310.jpg

l_7b8a29e4f6864757a0a158e701e8217e.jpg

AnnieJones

Rhys135 said:
Kazim:pLEASE MARRY ME!
Walter Donovan(thinking):Nooooooo! Good thing I have a gun in my hand.

The pictures I haven't seen,until now,are these.
Sakis said:
Thanks for putting these up Sakis!(y)

IndyMarion57 said:
Thanks everyone! (And thank you, Robyn for posting them for me)

KarenSuitHat.jpg

allen-martino.jpg
Great pictures of Karen/Marion!I've never seen these before either.Thanks IndyMarion57 and Robyn!(y)

Moedred said:
0002wdz7

"Mom! Put another quarter in the machine!"
Thank you Moedred for putting this up! (y)It's a fun picture and I've never seen it before.

Rhys135 said:
Also,thank you Rhys135 for posting these.:hat: I've never seen them before.(y)

Last edited:

Dr Bones

Looking at Karen in those pics makes me think she would have made a perect Lois Lane....:confused: If of course they had made a decent Superman film in the 80's and got rid of the awful Margot Kidder.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
IJ4-001.jpg

IJ4-002.jpg

Although not as rare, since these two can be found at the Complete Making Of book, I thought it would also be nice to share. More to come soon...

Lance Quazar

In an echo of the "Black vs. Brown" coat for Han Solo in ESB, I can't tell if Indy's tie is blue or black from LC. It looks different in a couple different pics.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Something to take your eyes off Mrs. Spielberg's boobs. Not that they don't deserve a good look.(y)

IJ4-004.jpg

Montana Smith

Sakis said:
Something to take your eyes off Mrs. Spielberg's boobs. Not that they don't deserve a good look.(y)

My mouse wheel is wearing out, so that every other time I roll the wheel downwards, it actually rolls back up. So I inadvertently get another another look at Mrs. Spielberg's necklace. Purely accidental, I promise!

I like that photo of the confused older guy who looks like he's just stepped out of his front door and can't remember what he went out for. :D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Moedred said:
0002wdz7

"Mom! Put another quarter in the machine!"

You know I just realised that because this photo is positioned under the photo of Marion in the nightie dress, it looks like he's looking up her dress (see Page 2 to see what I mean!). :p

Montana Smith

Violet Indy said:
You know I just realised that because this photo is positioned under the photo of Marion in the nightie dress, it looks like he's looking up her dress (see Page 2 to see what I mean!). :p

Ha! Even I didn't notice that until you pointed it out! That's really a great combination of photos. Now I can hear Indy saying, "Snakes? Who cares about snakes? I'm sitting up here because of the view!" :D