Rare Indy Photos

Dr.Sartorius

indiana-jones-mutt-empire.jpg

indytim

Visit the following link to watch videos from BAFTA's recent tribute to the original trilogy's master cinematographer Douglas Slocombe. The videos include words from both Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford about their time working with Mr Slocombe.

One of the speeches comes from the costume designer of the Indy films Anthony Powell who describes how (for a laugh) they inserted producer Kathleen Kennedy into the opening dance number of Temple Of Doom. At this point of the speech a photo is shown of Kate Capshaw (in her infamous showgirl outfit) with Kathleen dressed as one of the dancing girls. I've never seen this photo before. It's a shame it isn't better quality as it's a fun and interesting piece of Indy history ...

http://www.bafta.org/access-all-areas/videos/a-tribute-to-douglas-slocombe,1004,BA.html

Enjoy :hat:

indytim

Here's a rather grainy screenshot of the aforementioned photo of Kate Capshaw with Kathleen Kennedy (dressed as a showgirl) on the set of Temple Of Doom from the Douglas Slocombe tribute ...

Darth Vile

That's really cool Doc. Never seen the picture before... but if it's a fan made wallpaper, it's very well done (in a subtle, no nonsense way). :D

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
The above picture is featured at the wallpapers webpage of theraider.net. Aside from that here are some more rare pics.

IJ4-016.jpg

IJ4-025.jpg

IJ4-026.jpg

IJ4-032.jpg

AnnieJones

Robyn said:
A pal of mine (IndyMarion57) just ordered a few rare Indy photos. (Well rare to me anyways) and she was awesome enough to scan them in!

This one here I had never seen before:
kms.jpg

And I'd seen something similar to this one, but I've never seen this particular shot before:
KH.jpg

Anybody else have any rare Indy photos to share?
Is it ok with you,Robyn
and IndyMarion57,if I put these photos on my newly opened Facebook account?