Hello there!

SmoothCriminal

Hi, I'm Jason... Indy is one of my favourite movies, next to Star Wars. My favourite Indy movie is The Last Crusade, I've lost count on how many times I've seen that. Harrison and Sean work really well together. I also enjoy Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, the last place I talked about that was IMDb... but it is impossible with the trolls there lol.

The Drifter

SmoothCriminal said:
...but it is impossible with the trolls there lol.

This place isn't much different.
Anyway, Welcome to The Raven where the scotch is over-priced and watered-down. Oh, and never, ever use the restroom!

Montana Smith

Despite the fact you sound like a Wacko Jacko fan...welcome. :hat:

Best avoid the nuts here as well.

The peanuts on the bar also look a bit dodgy on account of the state of the restroom.

SmoothCriminal

Montana Smith said:

The peanuts on the bar also look a bit dodgy on account of the state of the restroom.

Thanks, yeah I'm a Michael Jackson fan... always have been.

kongisking

A hearty welcome to you, Smoothie! Hope you find this dive a good outlet for your Indy love. I certainly do. Here's looking to having many a fun convo in the future. :hat:

Henry W Jones

SmoothCriminal said:
Hi, I'm Jason... Indy is one of my favourite movies, next to Star Wars. My favourite Indy movie is The Last Crusade, I've lost count on how many times I've seen that. Harrison and Sean work really well together. I also enjoy Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, the last place I talked about that was IMDb... but it is impossible with the trolls there lol.

Welcome to the Raven!!!! :hat: As for Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull..... It's not impossible to talk about but don't expect everyone to share your warm, fuzzy feelings about it. But everyone here for the most part is cool :cool: enough.

Montana Smith said:

You know you tap your foot when you hear Billie Jean, Smith!!!! :D And good advice. Never eat stuff other people have to touch with their "you don't know what they've been touching or last time they wash them" hands to get them some. YUK!!:sick: