Miss The Raven 2004

Webley

Canyon hiding from the bad guys

I think that has got to be one of the coolest photos on this message board!

Caitlin

Nice pics Carolina and Canyon! (NIce to meet you Carolina! I've seen your posts on Obi-Wan...you go with your bad self and that stunt woman stuff!! (I'm not a member on COW..my hubby is tho, and he reads the interesting stuff there to me)

Canyon, nice dress!! And that "hiding" picture is great!

I'm working on my picture....when do we have until to post them? I need to hit the thrift shops on Monday to find a blue + white striped shirt! I'm goin' for the Venice docks Elsa look.

Finn

Staff member
Caitlin said:
I'm working on my picture....when do we have until to post them?
When this thread drifts downwards and is in danger to completely fall of from the first page, then I guess it's time to hit the phase #2 gear on, so take your time...

Finn

Staff member
Let's wait for a little while and see if she does it for herself.

If she does not, let's do her the favor.

C

Carolina Jones

Caitlin said:
Nice pics Carolina and Canyon! (NIce to meet you Carolina! I've seen your posts on Obi-Wan...you go with your bad self and that stunt woman stuff!! (I'm not a member on COW..my hubby is tho, and he reads the interesting stuff there to me)

Canyon, nice dress!! And that "hiding" picture is great!

I'm working on my picture....when do we have until to post them? I need to hit the thrift shops on Monday to find a blue + white striped shirt! I'm goin' for the Venice docks Elsa look.

Thanks Caitlin ... Good to meet you too ...

and Canyon .. I have to agree, the "hiding" picture is awesome! .. You go lady!!

I

Indy's_main_man

everyone's a winner so far...

all the pics were great.

carolina: not sure why you hate those pictures- they looks good

canyon: I like the gear but what kind of bag and strap is that?

but will this thread slowly fade into oblivion as no more pictures are posted?

Finn

Staff member
I think that if you read this thread carefully, we do have hopes for at least three more contestants.

I

Indy's_main_man

Hopes, finn.....hopes

Elodie's pictures can be moved here...i don't think she'll be returning for a while at least

Canyon

Indy's_main_man said:
canyon: I like the gear but what kind of bag and strap is that?

Ahem, that was before I had an MKvii. It's a tan canvas style bag with a webbing style strap, FYI. ;)

C

Carolina Jones

Canyon said:
Ahem, that was before I had an MKvii. It's a tan canvas style bag with a webbing style strap, FYI. ;)

Hehe ... Sounds like the Style Channel!

Finn

Staff member
It's always good to have hope, my friends.

An American and a Russian discuss sometime in the eighties:
Americano: "We have Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope."
Russkye: "Good for you. We have Mikhail Gorbachev, no cash and no hope."

Indyologist

Okay, here's my pic. But I have to apologize: it's too dark and my hair is a different style now. I have a shag, not a bob. Ewww, I don't like this picture! I'll have to take of of myself in Indy gear (or some other "costume") and submit it.

MYPIC2.jpg

Ugh! My face somehow looks like it's got craters! This just doesn't do my any justice, so sorry if my first impression isn't the best...