Miss The Raven 2004

I

Indy's_main_man

Dr. HenryJones.jr said:
ElodieJones: no bad...

I know all womens are different figure of Indy-Fan and I think and believe all male aren't problem with coolest figures of Indy-Fan. *grumble*

:confused:

I don't get it..................not at all

Finn

Staff member
Indy's_main_man said:
I don't get it..................not at all
Be kind to our friend (read: just nod and smile like a moron). She is hearing impaired and German. Life must be difficult with two so bad disabilites.

<small>(Sorry people, couldn't resist. You know me. I hope.)</small>

Onya

VP said:
00K's G/F, your "fedora" does not look like a fedora at all. It's the wrong color, the bow is wrong color and it's too narrow and your "hat"is tapered. Throw it away and get an Akubra Federation.

PS your grammar sucks.

;):D

What a sad day when a Finn has the nerve to tell an American her English sucks...

Luckylighter

Am I the only one who thinks that 00Kevins Girlfriend was just invented yesterday.

Look at the profile, she just happened to join the Raven on her birthday. Put 2 and 2 together.

If, however, I'm wrong and you DO exist...

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

:D ;) :D

00Kevs GirlFrnd

u didn't think I was dumb enough to put my real birthday did you? besides, kevie makes a bigger deal about may 13<small>th</small> then March 5<small>th</small>

Finn

Staff member
Lucky, I'll just say that the upkeep has the ways to figure out the truth... and you're not a simpleton, obviously.

Mr. K may disagree on that sentiment, though, and thus, he is unfortunately insulting your intelligence.

I

Indy's_main_man

very smart...don't want to give out your actual birthday...why...if it falls into the wrong hands people may say things like "happy birthday"

Finn

Staff member
moderator note

This thread is slowly moving too far from the original discussion. Since this is something we do not want to solve out by the closure of this topic, we must do it by removing every message prior to this disturbance. We do not have to do this however, if the line of discussion returns back to the more correct direction.

00Kevin

Indyfan
well, the reason I went through the trouble was as a 1 time joke, but I got the impression that people actually beleived it, so I thought I'ld see how far I could go

I have 1 Q though, how did we have the same ICP number? all here post and set ups were made from another computer, except for 1 time that I edited one.

anyways, I had no intention of dragging us uber OT (althought that is more fun) bad to the contest...

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Canyon, you are such a cutie, Indy girlfriend!

Aww, Indyologist. That's sweet.
icon_redface.gif

How very kind of you.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
00Kevin said:
I have 1 Q though, how did we have the same ICP number? all here post and set ups were made from another computer, except for 1 time that I edited one.

If the computers were in the same network, they had the same IP address.

Back on topic....

Nice pics, Elodie.

Indyologist

00Kevs GirlFrnd said:
hi, I'm 00kevin's girlfriend ashley and i want to enter the contest, here are my pics

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/5835/me48.jpg

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/9932/me49.jpg

vote me for!
Kisses ;)
Ashley

<small>Minor edit: let's just link these pics, they're eating the bandwith. -Finn</small>

Hey, "Ash" (do your friends say you're a pain in the "ash"?), did you smear oatmeal on your thighs or is that cellulite?

Now go eat your lunch and puke it up like a good girl.

Finn

Staff member
00Kevin said:
but I got the impression that people actually beleived it, so I thought I'ld see how far I could go
Now, how on Earth you could have gotten something like <i>that</i> in your two brain cells*? Details, please.

<small>*Okay, this was nasty. P'haps there is three of them.</small>

00Kevin

Indyfan
VP said:
If the computers were in the same network, they had the same IP address.

ah, that solves it, good thing my 'Finn' Screen name is on the computer upstairs ;)

Finn said:
Now, how on Earth you could have gotten something like <i>that</i> in your two brain cells*? Details, please.

<small>*Okay, this was nasty. P'haps there is three of them.</small>

*sigh* Finn, what a character