IDC - Indy Droolers Club

Indy Pendant

Sparrow said:
I'm gonna have to agree. I always saw Indy and Han as two very similar characters with one living in another galaxy and the other stationed here in our own world.

I keep trying to figure out why I love both Han and Indy besides the multiple obvious. Besides their stubbornness and kindheartedness, which Lonsome Indy pointed out, I've noticed that they're both scruffy-looking ;) I'm into Indy's movie genre more than I am Han's movie genre, and I saw Indy once originally in the theatre but not Han, but I luff 'em both.

Indy-Anna

Indy Pendant said:
I keep trying to figure out why I love both Han and Indy besides the multiple obvious. Besides their stubbornness and kindheartedness, which Lonsome Indy pointed out, I've noticed that they're both scruffy-looking ;) I'm into Indy's movie genre more than I am Han's movie genre, and I saw Indy once originally in the theatre but not Han, but I luff 'em both.

I agree with everything you said. :D

Gotta love the scruffiness. :whip:

|ZiR|

Indy Pendant said:
Before I even started short-circuiting my keyboard from drool, I started singing one of my least-favorite songs from my favorite band:

"Like Harrison Ford, I'm getting frantic,
Like Sting, I'm tantric, like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy.
Like Kurosawa, I make mad films,
'kay, I don't make films, but if I did they'd have a samurai."

Apologies to Ed Robertson (speaking of major drool) for possibly realigning his lyrics, but "One Week" is one of my least favorite Barenaked Ladies songs. However, it's a great karaoke song because people are amazed that I know all the words and can sing it at speed.

The only Barenaked Ladies song I remember. :p

Indy_Chic said:
Aw man, I wish I could be stranded on an island with Harrison Ford....:eek:

I actually had a dream where I was stranded on a deserted island with Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp, and Gerard Butler. Unbelievably, this scenario did not result in sex. Gypped by my own freakin' subconscious!!

Anyway, this thread is seriously lacking -- needs more sexy pics of Harrison. I'm not the only one who can post them, guys! ;)

Hollywood Homicide: The little movie that could(n't).

hollywood_homicide.jpg

Wikipedia:
Ford stars as Joe Gavilan, a financially strapped Hollywood homicide detective who moonlights as a real estate broker. He is partnered with KC Calden (Hartnett), a much younger officer who teaches yoga on the side and wants to be an actor. The duo are assigned to investigate the murders of four men, members of a rap group who were gunned down in a nightclub.

In addition, they must deal with an unscrupulous Internal Affairs detective (Greenwood) who has a personal grudge against Gavilan and is eager to frame him with phony charges.

This movie wasn't so great. Nothing horrible, but nothing amazing either. I think the whole film could have been improved if it was all Harrison stealing children's bicycles, and eating donuts in a sexual manner. Worth a rental if you're a fan of Ford; which you know you ARE.

hh05.jpg

hh_213.jpg

hh_158.jpg

Harrison, the man of a thousand faces!
hh_130.jpg

hh_129.jpg

hh_166.jpg

hh_141.jpg

Oh, man, is that some Ford finger...?!
hh_139.jpg

...yep. That's some Ford finger! :D
hh_167.jpg

OMG SEXY TIME
hh_114.jpg

hh_152.jpg

hh_153.jpg

hh_125.jpg

hh_124.jpg

hh_123.jpg

hh_122.jpg

hh_154.jpg

hh_155.jpg

Indy-Anna

*falls out of chair and attempts to get back up* Wow, I love the pics, |ZiR|! Especially the donut ones. :D I don't know which makes me drool more, Harrison or the donut? lol

Originally posted by |ZiR|
I actually had a dream where I was stranded on a deserted island with Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp, and Gerard Butler. Unbelievably, this scenario did not result in sex. Gypped by my own freakin' subconscious!!

Oh what I wouldn't give to have a dream that involved Harrison, Johnny & Gerard! :whip:

Anyway, this thread is seriously lacking -- needs more sexy pics of Harrison. I'm not the only one who can post them, guys! ;)

Don't know if this one qualifies as sexy but I like it! :D

84b27bad32.jpg

And since this is an Indy forum in general, I'd figure I'd post this video I just made yesterday. Hope you gals like it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgv9NUePwxw

Indy Pendant

|ZiR| said:
The only Barenaked Ladies song I remember. :p

Hollywood Homicide: The little movie that could(n't).

I quote both BNL and Indy in everyday conversation.

My 1997 Harrison Ford crush ended when I decided he was starting to look his age. Maybe I should have seen "Hollywood Homicide?"

As for dreams, I dreamt the other night that he was a personal trainer at my gym. That was f^&%ed. Ya see, I go to an all-women's gym, and while there are a few male trainers, he'd be too much of a spectacle. It also means that I'm going to the gym too often.

Lonsome Indy

thats cute though.

since we're discussing dreams, i dreamt that i was his daughter. which i didnt mind at all, but age wise hes old enough to be grandfather. the dream still made me happy though.

Indy_Chic

|ZiR|those are awesome pictures especially the donuts!!!(y) I remember cracking up laughing when I saw the donuts scene. Hollywood Homicide is an ok film, there are some funny moments like Harrison on the bicycle and that interrogation scene where his phone kept on going off.:whip:

Also, I found this picture at harrisonfordweb and thought you all might like it! ;)

015.jpg

Whoa what a hottie!:eek:

|ZiR|

Lonsome Indy said:
i love how he kisses the woman then goes straight for the doughnut. and hes so cute on that little girl bike.

To be fair, Lena Olin's pretty hot but so's that donut.

Indy-Anna said:
Don't know if this one qualifies as sexy but I like it! :D

Nice find! I like it too. In my opinion, Ford doesn't do the greatest photo shoots -- he always looks bored and/or grumpy, but this is good. Very sexy.

And since this is an Indy forum in general, I'd figure I'd post this video I just made yesterday. Hope you gals like it! :)

Damn, girl, that video rocks. Great job on the editing; all the scenes work with the music. There aren't many IJ fanvids like this on youtube. I approve. (y) (I liked the little into with the clips from Labyrinth, and Phantom, too.)

Indy Pendant said:
As for dreams, I dreamt the other night that he was a personal trainer at my gym. That was f^&%ed. Ya see, I go to an all-women's gym, and while there are a few male trainers, he'd be too much of a spectacle. It also means that I'm going to the gym too often.

That's funny. If Harrison Ford, or, heck, even a Ford lookalike started working at my local gym, I'd stop jogging at the park and sign right up! :p

Indy_Chic said:
|ZiR|those are awesome pictures especially the donuts!!!(y) I remember cracking up laughing when I saw the donuts scene. Hollywood Homicide is an ok film, there are some funny moments like Harrison on the bicycle and that interrogation scene where his phone kept on going off.:whip:

Mm-hmm. It has it's moments. There was a funny bit in the trailer that never made it into the final film; Harrison air humping up against the 2-way mirror in the interrogation room. It's a shame, 'cause it was the funniest part of the preview. (n)

Also, I found this picture at harrisonfordweb and thought you all might like it! What a hottie.:eek:

Oh my. I like. I reeeeeeeaaaaallly like. I think you've found the holy grail, Indy_Chic.

Lookit! you can nearly see his bum! Me vengo.

Indy-Anna

Damn, girl, that video rocks. Great job on the editing; all the scenes work with the music. There aren't many IJ fanvids like this on youtube. I approve. (I liked the little into with the clips from Labyrinth, and Phantom, too.)

Glad you like the video (and the intro ;)) I plan to make more soon!

But I will be going on a trip for 3 weeks to a summer camp so I won't be able to post! See you all when I get back! Happy drooling! :D

Indy_Chic

Lonsome Indy said:
:D

Indiana Jones exposed. lol.

Haha yeah, that sounds like a good title for that picture!:D And thanks for posting those pictures I really like them! Especially the speedo one!

|ZiR| said:
Oh my. I like. I reeeeeeeaaaaallly like. I think you've found the holy grail, Indy_Chic.

I found the grail?! Lol! Thanks! :cool:

|ZiR|

Lonsome Indy said:
same here. though im not a fan of Jessica Simspon, the video was amazing. nice edit cuts. overall good work.

and as my first picture, i find this to a good one.

Harrisonfordinspeedos.jpg

Okay, I may have said this before, but Harrison had like the perfect male body in the 80s. Seriously, so hot.
I hate how all male stars now over develop theirs and apparently have to have insanely defined muscles to be attractive. I'd take Harrison's body circa (1978 - 1988) over Christian Bale's overly buff Batman-bod any day.

Also, note the more subtle Ford finger in the Kids Choice Awards photo. Sly dog. Lovely pics, Lonsome Indy. (y)

Indy_Chic said:
I found the grail?! Lol! Thanks! :cool:

Who knew the real treasure of the grail wasn't knowledge but Harrison's bum? :p
I wish He had done photo shoot similar to Burt Reynold's infamous Cosmo one. He doesn't like to overtly flaunt his sexuality though, it seems.

Lonsome Indy

thanks girls, my sister was the one who had told me about the speedo and i naturally had to see it for myself.

i didnt even notice the Ford Finger until you had pointed it out. very sly indeed. and i have to agree about his body in the first pic. its the same with models too. its no offense to them but i liked the models from the 80's because they were beautiful women who didnt need to be ultra ultra skinny to make the guys heads turn. same for men. again i dont mind the 6-pack abs and pecs but i figure if you have a decent enough face that will certainly do.

fatima

I have my brother's computer, he gently borrowed me (y)
Now, there are several points I'd like to discuss, once we like Harrison it will never matter his age or how old he is comparrasing to our age, cause we too are getting old ;) right? so he it doesn't matter he is old enough to be your father or grandfather cause HE ISN'T and never will... so enjoy like him no matter what, and forget about age, take the MAN as he is and let it be.

Six Days Seven Nights, it was ten years ago when the movie premiered...wow, I could not believe my eyes that the year before I watched the USA President ( very formal guy, family man who doesn't negotiate with terrorists) and then I watched the opposite of the President played by the same man...oh ,my gosh...I couldn't believe my eyes of how sexy and handsome he was looking!!! the film is very soft, nothing complicated as Quinn's life itself...but so enjoiable at the same time, it's all to do about the paradisic views, their relationship that starts with hate and end with love...sigh

Hollywood H. not my favorite of him, but I must admit he did have a great perfomance of a very ordinary man full of flaws who struggles to find some balance in his life in love and work level... he is very cool too, oh and I agree the master of face expressions!

Zir, again, you are doing a GREAT job! (y) and well he does have a great body in the 2000's any doubt????
harrison-ford-2.jpg

Indy Pendant

|ZiR| said:

I was a Spanish major...you used the present tense of "venir" (along with a useless reflexive pronoun). Do you know what that means? ;)

|ZiR|

Indy Pendant said:
I was a Spanish major...you used the present tense of "venir" (along with a useless reflexive pronoun). Do you know what that means? ;)

I thought it meant, "I come," essentially. Almost everyone in N.M. speaks Spanish, and since I moved here I've been learning a few phrases.

I'm honestly not surprised that I got it wrong, though. :eek:

Indy Pendant

|ZiR| said:
I thought it meant, "I come," essentially. Almost everyone in N.M. speaks Spanish, and since I moved here I've been learning a few phrases.

I'm honestly not surprised that I got it wrong, though. :eek:

LOL no, actually I thought you meant to type something else. You didn't need the "me" though, (and you might need tissues).

sarah navarro

Did anyone see the Spike TV male awards ,im not sure what it was called but Harrison just won the "Brass Balls" award.And when he was up on the stage he did a full on crotch grab in front of the whole audience:p