IDC - Indy Droolers Club

Indy_Chic

Lovely pictures Indyologist! The bathrobe Indy picture is one of my favourites too...:eek: (y)

I love this picture of Indy with his Father...

indy.jpg

raiders7.jpg

* Indy Chic faints in a giant puddle of drool*

fatima

Canyon....you just can't post Indy kissing Willie, cause that is not me and I get *green* LOL!
I love see him wearing nothing but a bathrobe, specially in HIM, plus his wet hair makes it look even more gorgeous.
Now, what about the newest of all that came today?

020108_indianajones2.jpg

Swoons

Indyologist

Okay, there is one picture of Indy in it and the rest is Ford himself, but you have to admit, he's one "Hottie on a Horsie!" Grrrrowllll! Which is your favorite picture of Harrison with a horse here? I adore the bottom right one the best.

HarrywHorsies.jpg

Canyon

Indyologist, I like the pictures on the bottom right and the bottom left. (y)

Hottie on a horse teehee :D :eek:

Canyon

Girls, have I got some pix for you! :D

"Hey ladies, I'm back!"
indy3.jpg

And if you think that was good....

"Hey, Canyon sweetheart. I'm here baby!"
indycinema.jpg

Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif

Excuse me. I have to take a cold shower right about now! :eek:

Indyologist

Oh my dear sweet lord, Canyon! That second pic is sooo going on my desktop right now! Thank you! Hope you're doing well, too.

fatima

When I saw the pic from the first time, I was not breathing, but feeling greeeaaaaat at the same time! oh my, those killer looks, that sweaty chest, those arms, that *pose* the man can't be any perfect than he is, can he? *drools* and * can't believe how gorgeous he is*! is it just me, or this pic is so alike to the ToD one, the one Canyon has in her avatar at HFW forum! don't you think???

Indy_Chic

Oh my gosh that second picture Canyon is STUNNING!!!! (y) At 65 Harrison sure looks fantastic! :eek: Now after seeing that I must go and watch the teaser trailer again and drool everywhere....lol :p

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Oh my dear sweet lord, Canyon! That second pic is sooo going on my desktop right now! Thank you! Hope you're doing well, too.

I'm doing great, hon! (y)

That last one is one heckuva sexy picture, huh girls? :D

Indy_Chic

Thanks sarah! Lol I love that clip! Just imagine....looking out your car window and noticing Harrison Ford is in the car right next to you. And he blows a kiss! Wow oh wow!!!! *faints*