Indiana Jones References on TV

IAdventurer01

Junior Jones said:
A recent episode of Phineas and Ferb featured Ohio Flynn and Rhode Island Fletcher on an adventure in Central America. It's title is "Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon."

Wow, someone saved me from needing to post a personal 3rd Phineas and Ferb reference in a row. Thanks for beating me to the punch! :hat:

Exulted Unicron

A friend of mine showed me the latest episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. In which, one of the ponies is in hospital and find a book called Daring Do and the Quest for the Sapphire Stone. The segments based on the book are a pastiche of Raiders with a hint of James Bond. Even some of the music of Daring Do approaching the Sapphire Stone is a nod to the Raiders Soundtrack

Crack that whip

A recent episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars has bounty hunter Cad Bane shopping for a new hat after a prison break, and he momentarily picks up one most people here would find remarkably familiar-looking, before deciding upon another.

Montana Smith

Crack that whip said:
A recent episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars has bounty hunter Cad Bane shopping for a new hat after a prison break, and he momentarily picks up one most people here would find remarkably familiar-looking, before deciding upon another.

Picture of said hat from indyclone25's post.

Montana Smith

Crack that whip said:
Whoops! Sorry; I'm not sure how I missed that. I did look at recent entries in the thread, but evidently not carefully enough...:eek:

Well, anyway... yeah, there it is.

Well, it did belong in this thread, too.

:hat:

AnnieJones

In Caslte, in an episode called "The Blue Butterfly" that aired Feb. 6, 2012, there was a man named Clyde Bellasco. There was a homeless man that Richard Castle and Kate Beckett were questioning and he told them that he thought of Clyde Bellasco as a professor and therefore referred to him as "the professor". Which is kind of funny, because that's always how I imagined Indy's students calling him. Later in the episode, Kate Beckett was questioning Clyde Bellasco ("the professor") about someone that she thought he shot. Here is his answer: I didn't shoot him, detective. Yes, I had a pistol with me and a bull whip. They're my trademarks and everyone knows that.

Montana Smith

Last night I began watching the first series of the UK show Primeval. There's an Indy reference in episode two, which somebody has handily put on IMDB:

Connor Temple: [having told incredulous fellow students of his episode 1 adventure] I saw a Gorgonopsid... But it's all true! All right: I swear on my Empire Strikes Back first edition poster signed by Luke Skywalker and Dave Prowse.

Tom: Careful! That's invoking a sacred relic.

Duncan: Yeah, like the Bible.

Connor Temple: Yeah, I know what a sacred relic is, Duncan. I have seen Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Montana Smith

The next Indy Primeval Indy reference doesn't occur until episode two of Season 4:

Connor: Tom would?ve been proud of you today.

Duncan: I ran away, Connor. I?m not exactly Indiana Jones.

Connor: What? Look at you, you?re? You?re so Indiana Jones.

AnnieJones

In NCIS LA, in an episode called Partners, that aired on Feb. 07, 2012, Deeks said to Kensi "Am I the only one having flashbacks of Raiders of the Lost Ark?" After that, she and him argued whether or not she had actually seen it. Until she finally admitted that she didn't see it.

indyclone25

indyclone25 said:
well this is a little premature..... but it looks like "pysch" will have something indy related coming , what it is i don't know , but according to a source they will be having a commercial available during this weeks episode of royal pains?
but follow this link to see picture http://www.caughtonset.com/james-roday-as-indiana-psych/?full=true

i watched the episode of pysch on cable on demand on xfinity comcast , and john rhys davies isin the indiana shawn episode , how cool is that!

ROB98374

indyclone25 said:
i watched the episode of pysch on cable on demand on xfinity comcast , and john rhys davies isin the indiana shawn episode , how cool is that!

I watched it Friday night, it was pretty good!

Henry W Jones

Season 5 Episode 14 of Robot Chicken

There are two bugs dressed in Egyptian robes standing in front of some Egyptian looking stair and columns. The taller bug say's "One day my son, all this will belong to you" All the sudden a red dot appears on the bottom of the taller bugs robe and is slowly climbing while he says, "Whats' this? It must be a sign from the gods. They are showing us favor!!!!" When the dot reaches the wrap on his head it starts to smolder. He says "OW, That's a little warm!!!" He squirms and moans in pain until his head explodes. The smaller bug yells, "Father!!! Why, Why, WHYYYYY!!!!!!!", and falls to his knees crying. The next shot is Indy in the map room with the beam hitting the floor and catching the map of Tanis on fire while he leans against the staff yawning. Frickin Hilarious.