Temple of the Forbidden Eye

indy_123

I went to Californa and went on the indiana jones ride it was AWSOME:whip: :whip: :whip: :D :D Loved it at the end this rock (from the radiers of the lost ark) came right at use!!! I thought I was :dead:!!! While I was there this indiana jones shop was there!!! I bought a $45.00 dollar hat!! :D

IndyBuff

First off, welcome to The Raven indy 123!:whip:

I've been on the ride many times and it's definately awesome, to say the least. I especially like the part where the skeleton warriors (or whatever they'e supposed to be) shoot puffs of air and make you think they're shooting darts at you. I also bought one of those hats and it was worth the money. You can't beat an Indy fedora.:)

monkey

Indy ride at Disneyland Anaheim............

I agree, it's awesome!! I loved it the many times I rode it..... (last time was 2003).

It is interesting that you GOT a hat there...'cause I LOST my hat on the Indy ride.

I know I've told this story on the Raven before so I'll keep it short.

Basically, when I got on the ride, the dude told me to take my hat off.......well, ...Monkey doesn't do anything he's told........so of course I kept my (LA Dodger's) ball cap on........well, um, those .......um skeletons, ........yeah, well ....POOF, there goes my hat..........should'a listened ...........

Anyway..........glad you enjoyed the ride.........

IndyBuff

Another great Indy attraction is at DisneyWorld in Orlando. They have The Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, which is a live-action show that recreates several scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Be sure to see it if you have a chance.

I've heard rumors that they are considering taking the show out and putting the Indy ride in its place, which would be cool too. Check out this picture of the entrance (which is even more impressive in person):

http://www.coastergeek.com/disney/disney-mgm_studios/images/indianajones.JPG

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
i nearly lost my baseball cap on the indy ride one time...i also didn't listen...it was kinda cool though, as I had to grab the bill just before it flew off. :D felt appropriate as that TOD music started pumpin'

haha
Trev

Paden

We have a trip to Orlando in the works for late this year. I haven't set foot in Disney World since I was a child. At the time of my attendance, Epcot Center was under construction. (Ouch...what an unpleasant reminder of age that was.) So I've never laid eyes on the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, although all I've ever heard regarding it has been extremely positive. Honestly, as much as I would like to take a ride on the coaster, I'm hoping that the stunt show hangs around long enough for me to get to see it at least once. :)

roundshort

ahhh yes the Indy ride, a truly fine experience. I will be there for work on April 4th, I might have to ditch for a few hours and do the ride!

Note: If you are by yourself, you can enter through the exit, they will give you a single rider ticket so you can aviod the crazy line!

This is a great ride!

IndyBuff

roundshort said:
ahhh yes the Indy ride, a truly fine experience. I will be there for work on April 4th, I might have to ditch for a few hours and do the ride!

Note: If you are by yourself, you can enter through the exit, they will give you a single rider ticket so you can aviod the crazy line!

This is a great ride!

Waiting in line for the ride is actually a lot of fun (although it can be quite long and therefore I recommend a FastPass if you can get it). The best part is scaring people by setting off the trap in the spike room.:D

It's great and I remember when they used to hand out de-coding cards that allowed you to be able to read the strange language on the walls. I wish I still had mine but I lost them a long time ago.:(

indifan101

Deffinently my all time favorite Disneyland ride. I also bought the Indy fedora but it looks nothing like official one they sell. I customized it to look just like Indy's!:D

IndyBuff

Indy is also featured in a small ride at DisneyWorld as well. There's a ride there called The Great Movie Ride and you basically take a trip through famous movies from history (Singin' In the Rain, Tarzan, Alien, etc.) and Raiders of the Lost Ark is featured on the ride. It's a nice and relaxing ride with neat sets and plenty to look at. Plus, Indy is featured, so you can't go wrong there!:whip:

roundshort

temple of john said:
It must be the same because as we all know, there is only one hat that exists in the state of California.

and I am going to find that hat on April 4th, while I see the Temple of the Forbidden Eye for myself, again!

roundshort

Temple . . .

No not of John, but of the Forbidden eye.

What is the best way to enjoy (slash) make a newbie enjoy?

I have riddenthis over 100 times or way more, and I love it.

How do you enjoy it how to you break in a virgin?