Indy hater

~KAT~

I used to like him... but he kinda sucks now. His latest videos have kinda sucked...

no offense to his fans!

indy34

I don't think he realizes that there not running a Charity there running a business that needs to make money. I hate that guy(n)

Dr. Wolfwood

Well, he's got a good point there, so I cannot really blame him. Entertainment business should have better morals on how they co-market their products - especially when the main target group is young, ignorant, easily-excitable kids.

However, I don't really like how he blames HF for all of it...

Gustav

That's a jackass if I've ever seen one.

I was just noticing the other day how Indiana Jones seems to be advertizing on relatively healthy food. Why is such a fat man lecturing on junk food anyways?

Indy Byrd

Arnold Toht said:
He looks like a real healthy nutritionist. You know he enjoyed eating all those Whoppers and candy bars.

I agree 100% with you Arnold Toht!! He looks like he's been chowing down after the cameras quit rolling. I mean why would you buy all that stuff just to put it down? That's a lot of money just to throw it away. I'm not gonna be self-rightous or nothing but come on......Just because maybe Harrison Ford doesn't eat all that stuff doesn't mean it's all bad. One of my friends carries a Snickers bar with him all the time, not because he may be obese or whatever, he's a diebtic and it has saved his life countless times when his sugar has dropped. Point is everyone lives a different lifestyle and who is this guy to blame Harrison or Hollywood for everyone's personal choice? Not to this jacka#*...GET A LIFE AND QUIT BASHING INDY!!!

tastethecourage

That guy is very, very naive if he thinks Ford has any say in which cereals a picture of Indiana Jones lands on. He has nothing to do with it.

Agent Crab

I kinda think his video was for the satire and ****s and giggles. Though, I like how he rants and raves about the "UNHEALTHY STUFF!!!!"

Pfft...

TREN KROM

Wow, has he ever noticed that every other actor that is in a huge movie does the same thing? Also, it's not like Harrison has a say in it. This man's logic must not be that great.

linus

Well, how about teaching kids a little bit of responsibility for their own health from early on? They're going to have a hard (and expensive) life if they are unable to resist any product with some star on the cover. But nooo, of course it's all Ford's fault if kids end up unhealthy and obese - and not some failure in parenting.

Really, it's not as if you instantly get health problems if you eat a burger or drink a soft drink once in a while. Even I like to do that sometimes and I'm generally a health nut.

IndysGal41

there are some health foods that have indy on it like mini wheats, granola bars, crackers. its not all junk food.

Agent Crab

Am I one of the few who isn't bothered by this guy's rants? I stumbled upon his American Idol Happy Meal toy reviews a few months ago.

linus makes a point, though. It's not Ford's fault. I blame BS parentin'.

Raiders of Clay

This guy is saying practice what you preach. Well maybe you should lose a couple hundred pounds before you talk about unhealthy food fatty. F%#@ YOU