Strange voice in Last Crusade tank

michael

Ok, so I just noticed this the other day watching the Last Crusade. The part where Indy is on the tank, and gets his face pushed up against the scope or whatever it is...the German guy laughs and turns around and says his thing...Indy kicks the scope, knocks the guy out and onto Brody and Henry...
If you listen carefully while he is falling on them, you can hear what seems like a girl saying "it's alright" or "i'm alright" not really sure what exactly. I replayed it over and over...I tried searching but I just need someone else to hear this! And this was from the DVD, I waited to hear it when they played it on USA, and I still heard it! So what is up?:confused:

Stoo

I can hear it, too, but don't know what it is. Could be chopped dialogue lost in the mix?

DazDaMan

Are you sure it's not just Henry crying out as the German trooper falls on him?

I think I know the scene you mean, and I'm about 80% sure that's what it is.

michael

DazDaMan said:
Are you sure it's not just Henry crying out as the German trooper falls on him?

I think I know the scene you mean, and I'm about 80% sure that's what it is.
It could be, but even after a bunch of listens, it still sounds like some woman.

michael

I should've named this thread better...seems to be a lot of thread titles with Last Crusade in it.

Indy~Annie

ahww!!!!! so thats what i heard.(y)

ok yah i heard it before and thought i was going crazy.:p

by the way thats my lil sis fav Nazi and she called him Nuzi.:p (my poor psycho sister.lol):p

Coronado

There's a bit near the beginning of RotLA where Marion's drinking in The Raven and you can clearly hear someone in the crowd say 'go on my son' with a very English accent.

Well, I say 'very clearly' - I seem to be the only one who's noticed it. Anyone else? :hat:

-Coronado

Stoo

Coronado said:
There's a bit near the beginning of RotLA where Marion's drinking in The Raven and you can clearly hear someone in the crowd say 'go on my son' with a very English accent.
That's one of the Australian climbers cheering on his fat, climber buddy who is competing with Marion.

Walton

Subliminal message? I heard they did something like that in Aladdin.

Just after the soldier falls on Henry...so..."it's alright"...to hug? :confused:

Ok-- just popped it in. I think I hear what you're all on about. But you're simply mad. It's a grunt and nothing more. Seems like it was looped in for Henry-- it occurs right when he's lifting the guard off of him.

...unless there's something else I'm not hearing?

AnythingGoes

ResidentAlien said:
Ok-- just popped it in. I think I hear what you're all on about. But you're simply mad. It's a grunt and nothing more. Seems like it was looped in for Henry-- it occurs right when he's lifting the guard off of him.

...unless there's something else I'm not hearing?
It could be a grunt, you have a point there...
:whip: