My Collection

Indy fan 235

Oh, the MR helmet is just beautiful. I'd like that myself. I have a small collection of Rocketeer stuff, most of it you can get real cheap off of ebay.

The doll you have, that's from Japan, correct?

deckard24

Deckard said:
Thanks, the club obi wan cards I attained from ebay. And for right now I only have that 12" Rocketeer and a signed 8x12 of Jennifer Connelly.

3b14_1.jpg

I'd like to pick up the MR helmet in the future.
This would be my prized possession!!:D

BTW, your idol prop is awesome! It's got a great shine to it, whereas some on eBay are darker and dingier looking kind of like the one in your earlier pics. How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? Also, what about all your props, where are they from and what did they cost?

Nice stuff man!

Deckard

Thanks guys.

Indy fan 235 said:
Oh, the MR helmet is just beautiful. I'd like that myself. I have a small collection of Rocketeer stuff, most of it you can get real cheap off of ebay.

The doll you have, that's from Japan, correct?

Yes, its the RAH Rocketeer 2.0. The differance between this and 1.0 is basically the clothes are cut far nicer and theres a wad of bubble gum on the rocket just like the movie.

deckard24 said:
This would be my prized possession!!:D

BTW, your idol prop is awesome! It's got a great shine to it, whereas some on eBay are darker and dingier looking kind of like the one in your earlier pics. How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? Also, what about all your props, where are they from and what did they cost?

Nice stuff man!

Thanks Deck, the idol is my prized posession even tho I do love that 8x12 too. The Idol will set you back a cool $400. Most of the other pieces were aquired on ebay, they all have differant price ranges as some are one of a kind. LMK if you want to know what I payed for something in particular and Ill PM u. Total I have probably spent a few thousand since I began this collection in september, but I see no sign of stopping anytime soon, way too much fun.

BTW the idol looks so good bcuz its not plated but electroplated gold by the same company that did the original and C-3P0.

Deckard

Indy fan 235 said:
LOL Very nice. Do you have a lot of items from other films?

Not yet but im starting to collect others now. I preordered the Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future and Im talking to a guy about getting the Barbasol Can w/ Dino Embryos from Jurassic Park. Im also trying to get a few Blade Runner and Cloverfield pieces.

Indy fan 235

Deckard said:
Not yet but im starting to collect others now. I preordered the Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future and Im talking to a guy about getting the Barbasol Can w/ Dino Embryos from Jurassic Park. Im also trying to get a few Blade Runner and Cloverfield pieces.

I've seen the Flux Capacitor, very nice piece.

The Barbasol Can with Dino embryos sounds awesome. You'll have to post a picture of that when you get it.

deckard24

Deckard said:
Not yet but im starting to collect others now. I preordered the Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future and Im talking to a guy about getting the Barbasol Can w/ Dino Embryos from Jurassic Park.
Im also trying to get a few Blade Runner and Cloverfield pieces.

I would hope some Blade Runner pieces would be top on your priority list!;)

Deckard

deckard24 said:
I would hope some Blade Runner pieces would be top on your priority list!;)

They are but theyre so expensive. I wanted the $1500 blaster, but instead Im going to settle for a Flux Capacitor, Mr. Fusion, and then the cheaper $300off world metal blaster. I want the Smirnoff bottle too, but an empty one runs over $100. I still need to recover from spending so much on my Indy stuff. (Im only 21 and don't work everyday)

Deckard

I took a whole bunch of new photos earlier and a few turned out rly well.

Props.jpg

y.jpg

grail.jpg

I should hopefully get a few new pieces in the mail today that I will post later.

Deckard

Heres a new one that arrived, Not Indy.

0113.jpg

Its Slusho, which was created by J.J. Abrams and has been in Heros, Lost, and Cloverfield. Still waiting on a few more Indy pieces I thought would be here by today. I still need a Nur Hachi then Im going to start to focus on Back to the Future props and Blade Runner props for a while.

Deckard

Indy fan 235 said:
Do you have one seller you trust and buy from, or just jump around from seller to seller?

No, I just buy it from whoever has it. I have nvr been screwed on ebay. Most of my pieces are very limited however, the Headpiece, and Grail are one of a kinds, and the Idol is part of a run of about 20 or so.

Indy fan 235

An extremely impressive collection. I hope to begin to start getting props like that soon. Keep us posted with your latest finds!

Deckard

My new Diary arrived today from Germany and its the best Ive owned. It came to me addressed to Dr. Jones. The Diary itself is well written and ledgible, and includes a ton of inserts. I'm going to get more pics of the inside later.

0136.jpg

0137.jpg

0139.jpg