Pictures!

|ZiR|

isaac_z said:
i can't get the pictures to post here, but there seem to be three new photos at http://kotcs.blogspot.com/

Thanks for telling us! I never go there, so I would've missed 'em if someone hadn't posted them.

I love the one of Marion and Mutt. That's the first picture we've seen of them together, no? And she's being all maternal with the protective arm holding.I wonder what's going on in that scene -- looks like something's on fire.

Hawkeye

Agent Z said:
Wouldn't Indy have to have his reunion with Mac first, along with his "goodbye" to the Dean also, before getting to the hanger? :confused:

The hangar scene takes place first; then Indy makes his escape on the rocket sledd to Doom Town; then the whole fridge deal. Then we see him at Marshall College; the goodbye with the Dean; then the reunion with Mac.

Agent Z

Hawkeye said:
The hangar scene takes place first; then Indy makes his escape on the rocket sledd to Doom Town; then the whole fridge deal. Then we see him at Marshall College; the goodbye with the Dean; then the reunion with Mac.

Holy crap, they had me all turned around...hehe

Thanks! :)

tnswman

mapso said:
tnswman, can you confirm that the opening scene is the Hangar 51 shoot-out? I thought it was curious that the cards for that scene seemed to start with the number 20 or so, and was hopeful a surprise pre-credits scene (detailed over say cards 1-15) is waiting to be spoiled :D

YES!! it opens there the 1st part ofthe cards introduce the characters

tnswman

Dr.Sartorius said:
The official synopsis says there is some kind of standoff at an airfield with Indy and Mac and the Russians. I don't know if that is referring to the Hangar 51 sequence or something else.

Mac turns on Indy at the airfield and Indy assumes Mac is dead from the blast.

Dr. Indy Jones

So funny -

scan0025ly9.jpg