'Ello All

Gotro

Ever since I saw Raiders as a kid I knew Archaeology was my calling. I know Indiana Jones is a fictional character but archaeology is still a fun subject. "70% of all archaeology is done in the library" Once I finally get out of highschool, hopefully I can get into UT (I hear their anthropology department is the best in texas) but until then I can work at various field schools. Other than archaeology I like numanistics and pyrotechnics. That's all for now. ;)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see the newbie forum :p

Last edited:

IndyBuff

Welcome to The Raven Gotro!:whip:

It's always great to see more Indy fans here, as well as those interested in subjects like archaeology.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, Gotro!!!:whip: The drinks are free and so am I!(happily, mind you!):p

Gotro

Violet Indy said:
Welcome to the Raven, Gotro!!!:whip: The drinks are free and so am I!(happily, mind you!):p

Any girl that's an Indy fan is in my cool book :)

Very cool marion gear by the way ;)

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
Wecome Gotro. Don't forget to pay your annual Raven fee of $49.95. This can be sent to my Paypal address as soon as you get a chance. Thanks.

johnny is our Gaypal, you know... we pay him an anal raven fee to assure the highest standard of entertainment he can give. thanks.

roundshort

Jay R. Zay said:
johnny is our Gaypal, you know... we pay him an anal raven fee to assure the highest standard of entertainment he can give. thanks.

don't you mean annual . . .oh I get it!

intergamer

archaeology at most schools is pseudoscience, or well it's anthropology - which is cool but it can't really justify or prove any conclusions scientifically; at my school archaeology is taught as engineering and is part of the materials science department