Has Spielberg lost the plot?

roundshort

Jay R. Zay said:
it's the road he is on. turning back or even ask somebody for the way would be uncool. this wouldn't look grown up. real men keep on their course til the livin end, even if it turns out to be a stupid way. after all this demonstration of c00lness and 3vilness, he won't stop until he actually gets suspended one day. getting along with people is for pussies.

Yes, I have heard this, so must having fun, friends and laughing . . .Well you are what you eat!

Paden

Jay R. Zay said:
real men keep on their course til the livin end, even if it turns out to be a stupid way.
A lone car, driven by “Real Man”, speeds along a narrow mountain highway.

Passenger: Um…dude, that sign said detour. I think we’re going the wrong way.

Real Man: Nonsense. You know what the shortest path between two points is?

Passenger: Um…is this a trick question?

Real Man: It’s a straight line, moron. And this road takes us straight to where we’re going. Who needs to waste time on detours?

Passenger: But what if the guardrail is out? Or a bridge is gone? Maybe they set up that detour ‘cause it isn’t safe.

Real Man: I knew you were stupid, but I didn’t realize just how stupid you really were. What are you, a sheep? Always happy to wander through life with that dopey look on your face, doing what everyone else tells you?

Passenger: Hey! No need to get angry. I was just trying to…

Real Man: I’M NOT ANGRY!!! I’M PERFECTLY CALM!!! I’M NOT THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!!! I’M NOT WHINING ABOUT DETOURS AND SAFETY AND….

The car misses a sharp turn, flying unimpeded off of the edge of the road, through a section of missing guardrail. Dropping like a stone, the vehicle plummets into a deep canyon. Moments pass before the sound of a distant explosion is heard. The lonely road becomes quiet once more, the silence broken only by the occasional chirping of crickets.

;)