For TRUE Indy fans!

Johan

This is not a true Indy fan club...its a freaking Cult.

You're An Indy fan not THE Indy fan...why should you make the rules for classifying a true Indy fan? "Flannery is evil" He didn't come up with Young Indy...Lucas did. You might as well say "Indiana Jones True Fan PS George Lucas is evil."
That is like having a T-shirt that say's "Eat Pork...I'm vegitarian" or one I saw lately "Save the trees...wipe your a** with an owl"

Indy4fan

I'm waiting for the part when we have to drink the blood of the Kali...

This is rediculous. Star Wars fans have been united, those who hate prequels, love prequels, hate Mark Hamill/Hayden, love Mark Hamill/Hayden, etc. Indy fans should do the same!

metalinvader

Anyone who can not see the humor in Tocksic's original post is looking WAY to into this and getting riled up for nothing.

Johan

So when do we all have to put permanent scars on our chins?

wait...this just in:

Shia joins American Idol

shia_l.jpg

Last edited:

Hammy Skillet

You mean to say you don't already have one?

:eek:

Next you'll be telling us that you willingly leave the house without properly mucking up your clothes so that no one can dare accuse you of having threads that are too pristine.

ReggieSnake

"Only in the leap from the lion's head will
he prove his worth."

So, to qualify for the IJTFA you need to is find a lion, stand on it's head, and jump into a chasm which may or may not have an invisible bridge spanning it. Simple! (That is when you find out whether you are in favor with the Grand High Llama of the IJTFA)

tocksic

ReggieSnake said:
"Only in the leap from the lion's head will
he prove his worth."

So, to qualify for the IJTFA you need to is find a lion, stand on it's head, and jump into a chasm which may or may not have an invisible bridge spanning it. Simple! (That is when you find out whether you are in favor with the Grand High Llama of the IJTFA)

Yeah that's a good idea! BUt they should film it and put it on youtube as evidence.

p.s.: I think there are a few people here who wouldn't recognize irony if it would bite them in their behind! :D

ReggieSnake

tocksic said:
Yeah that's a good idea! BUt they should film it and put it on youtube as evidence.

p.s.: I think there are a few people here who wouldn't recognize irony if it would bite them in their behind! :D
That's why they need to jump off a lion! You'd find out very quickly if they are the sort who would recognize irony. We'd name the lion Irony naturally.;)

Finn

Staff member
tocksic said:
I think there are a few people here who wouldn't recognize irony if it would bite them in their behind! :D
Too bad the joke's lost on the main subject too because he obviously thinks this is for real.

Eric Solo

I'm a TRUE fan because I'm going to see that first midnight show even if I have to sit in the corner of the front row. I did that for Revenge of the Sith. (Let me know if anything good happens over there.)(y) Actually, a TRUE fan would wait in line for a long time to make sure they didn't have to get a bad seat. Never mind. I withdraw my trueness.

oki9Sedo

Eric Solo said:
I'm a TRUE fan because I'm going to see that first midnight show even if I have to sit in the corner of the front row. I did that for Revenge of the Sith. (Let me know if anything good happens over there.)(y) Actually, a TRUE fan would wait in line for a long time to make sure they didn't have to get a bad seat. Never mind. I withdraw my trueness.

You've waited 18 years for this....surely you can wait an extra day and get a good seat? Do you really want your first experience of the film to be looking up and sideways?

Eric Solo

oki9Sedo said:
You've waited 18 years for this....surely you can wait an extra day and get a good seat? Do you really want your first experience of the film to be looking up and sideways?

No, but there's nothing like watching with a midnight opening audience. When the theater gets dark they scream! That sort of thing makes it worthwhile.