Fedora

gladhatter said:
Cannot prove yesterdays news and can report that I will not be negotiatin further at this time nor posting more about it.

SO

I now have to defer to the infamous Adventurbilt hat company as they seem to have the contract in the hat so to speak.

VP I am sure you will not require the same burden of proof here now would you ? After all you would not want to be mauled by maurdering fans. :whip:

Charlie

VP said:
I did question that Robert guy, still don't know his name so I'm not sure if I can trust him. http://www.indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?p=245653#245653

Interestingly enough, I have been in fairly regular contact with Lucal Films myself. Not any mystery people or any of that and its really quit simple to do. All you have to do is call them as they are very nice folks ( sometimes) ... I would like to be clear that I have not recently discussed the movie hat at all but post movie USA production hat.

Out of all the lenghty emails we have passed the last one I got from Lucas quoted part of the information on COW and then had a one liner : It said: Who is Robert? Better yet let me paste the one liner verbatim : who is Robert? Now this could make me wonder if this guy types as bad as me as he did not capitolize the w in who and his one liner may be written by him and not his assistants that may have written before. Dunno. Kinda interesting that Lucas is following the Cow site however and may add some validity to the situation. I think contrawise however as in his last correspondence he still denyed there is any movie to make any hat for.

Please do not interpit this as any sling against COW or Steve or anyone else there. Robert could be Robert? and could be a screen name for some one else and could be the it guy.

My interest in this movie is far differnt than most as I have seen this hat save two hat companies that was dying in the past. I have seen it make a new small hat company called Adventurbuilt. I have seen it open a branch of the same company in Germany for a dear friend of mine that I have sent a fair amount of business to.

We can all hope for this movie to come for many reasons.

The sadness for me about all this is the lack of cooperations from the many forums that had they united could have made it happen better and quicker and still could.

Surrounding it in a cloak of mystery and putting asingle guy on a pedastal and allowing the dangling carrot to increase his person sales is great for that vendor and is some good to the hat industry but in the long run, its not the best medicine nor the intended outcome I could envision in a more perfect world.

So let all try to fill their on selfish ways and the world unchaged will survive and hats will continue to come back regardless.

Charlie

I would like to add, that to dismiss some of the stories that I get told are going around that I am trying to Bash Steve or AB from getting to make this hat I would like to say publicly that it is not so. For gear heads and for Steve this hat would be a God send and for me its something we have no time to produce for the movie. Sure would love to do the post production hat and hope to get the rights to it but that is totally unlikely for the USA market but possible for the Euro market but not likely also.

I still ask for proof that the movie is going on at this point. I spoke with one of the largest costuming groups in the world today and they was not aware of it going to costuming yet or that it was about to be shot.

Now choose to believe what you will and take my words with a grain of salt as that is what they are worth but like all my words past on all the forums they always end up being found true and all seem to hate me worse each time they find I was right again.

Think about it.

Charlie

Thanks so many for the letters of appology. I think all can now see that for the time being that the IJ IV is on hold and as I quoted earlier from sources at Lucas there is no movie at this point. Not sure where everone else finally got this information at but I do thank so many for at least apologizing privately for all their degrading emails about me for knowing the truth early on and reporting it and debunking the rumors that others posted with out care for the truth.

Now I hope to get some new updates soon from the horses mouth and I will post them if applicable and appropiate at the time.

We continue to persue all profitable and challenging hat contracts but still do not see the profitability of the movie hat its self nor do we find any challenge in making such a simple hat. That is not to discredit in anyway the folks that love and make this hat nor its impact on the hat world and how it has opened many doors for us.

Charlie.

Hello VP I understand from friends that you have choosen to indicate that I am negotiating with Lucas about the hats for the movie in some private area at Cow. I hope you will take the oppertunity to correct or admend your statements in regard to this. While I certainly did negotiate the prospect at some point in the past, this was just that in the past and dated accordingly at the dating of the post above that the friend said you referenced.

I am not in any current negotiations with lucas at all and from all I know the movie is on hold and if not I do not know it. Further more I do not have any extra time to find out at this point.

I also understand that Robert A.M. Stephens indicated that he forwarded my emails to Steve Delk for review and if so I am sure that they will then match all the BCC copies of them I also forwarded to Steve when his name was mentioned in them.

I am sorry if what I have read is true and Steve posted that content as was reported about me. I appearntly have misunderstood Steve if this is the case as I was assured by him that such negative content would not be posted at any time in the future. Makes no real never mind really but is curious enough to me that folks that have mutual access to this and the SBS choose to instead post in hidden areas of other forums their thoughts and deeds and not publically when they lunge such attacks.

I for one prefer the openess of open forums where you do not have to hide behind cowardice with vintomous words. That is why I have choosen to present this here so that all the parties that are involved can read this publically and at least they will have an oppertunity to see a differing side of the matter should they choose.

VP again I hope you will amend your statements if they was posted as reported to me and I am sorry for the hatred in Steve's heart if he posted the words that was reported to me.

To set this record very clear:

I am not currently involved in any negotiations of any serious level for any movies that I do not even know exist or is about to be made.

I am sorry for the continued slanders of cowards that cannot face me publically with their accusations and that choose to do it with only group support and in hidden areas.

If my position or status concerning this movie or hat changes I will surely update it here but I do not forsee that as any real thing at this point.

Again sorry for all the bitter people in the world.

Charlie

As indicated, I said I would post any updates I received concerning this movie. Last on was early Saturday morning in an email that appearntly was tardy arriving. The email indicates several things including that there is a Movie for sure in the works scheduled for release in '07 . There was much more as well not of consequence here. The working name of the movie currently is reported to be: " Indiana Jones and the Ravages of Time " . So you heard it here first as I said I would do. Who will make the hat? Well that is to be seen but I think Marc Kitter would be a prime canidate if I had any say in the matter. I would add to that list that it may seem unfair to not add Steve Delk to that as well and I certainly do not care to be unfair.

Time will tell and I am sure the ones involved will be kept up with closer this time than before due to the popularity of it all.

There you have it. Now VP you please stop saying untrue or misleading things about me on other forums.

Charlie

ClintonHempsmoker said:
Could you spam this thread any more?

Yes starting now. I just read the follow up email burried in the listing and found that the working name for the movie and the actual movie title is not the same at all.

Sorry for jumping the gun.

Now Clintonhemp head can you please not read my post as well as anyone else that chooses not to do so and that way not waste time responding to things you care not to. Or just go ahead and be stupid if you have no other choices.

Charlie

ClintonHammond said:
"just go ahead and be stupid"

Seems like you've got that act all sewn up

Did you mean all grown up perhaps as stooped is a leaning tree. Intelligenge is a subjective thing and smart asses will always show themselves as such.

Thank you for your blessings to continue to post however but I have actually ask my membership here be revolked and until you help see to that I will fufill my word to keep this updated should I learn anymore.
I am posting this primarily for Mike Massaroy and VP as they seem to be the most vocal critics of my knowledge but never seem to want to debate the issues in any public arena that I have access to.

This is not rocket science or hidden informations that any member of the public cannot obtain btw and if you wish proof make the calls your selfs they are published telephone numbers as well.

Update is: I just Spoke to Lucas Films and then the production department at Kennedy Marshall this noon. They once again emphatically assured me that IJ4 is still on hold that the Script is NOT finished yet. That Production is not set up yet. That NO costuming has even been hired. That such things as this is WAY premature! That they WILL be involved when decision about such is made and that No VENDORS of any kind are being considered at this stage of the game for the movie. They DID say that it will be at least 6 months before any such decisions are made. They did say to fax in a resume if interested in being updated or to verify current status on a vendor list.

Is it possible that the people that think they are involved are not the ones that will make this decision?

They was specific to say that Paramount and Lucas would be involved in the POST movie hat selection and production. They was insistent that they would be making costuming and movie hat decisions however.

Not sure what all that is worth but that is from the horses mouths.

Want better proof lift your phone and dial the numbers and ask.

Charlie

What does 'revolked' mean?

"Intelligenge"? I guess you mean "IntelligenCe"???

You're not doing yourself any favours G-hatter.....

"They did say to fax in a resume"
I hope your resume is better written than your post G-hatter.... For your own sake.

Jay R. Zay

ClintonHammond said:

I hope your resume is better written than your post G-hatter.... For your own sake.

your way of attacking a statement by naming its linguistic flaws is childish at best. personally, i'd call it retarded for many children would consider this comparison as a stinging insult.

for *your* own sake, i do hope that you learn to focus on the unpleasant content a bit. you can deal with grammar and spelling as soon as you're done dealing with the content. spelling corrections *instead* of sensible arguments are a repeated attempt by you to maintain the impression of being mr. smarty, but i'm afraid it didn't work very well in the past and it doesn't work right now.

if you do something impressive, i don't care whether you are an a-hole or not. but as long as the most impressive thing you've done in a discussion so far is to count spelling mistakes on behalf of your opponent, speaking down to the rest of the users is regarded pathetic style by me.

now that's my humble opinion of the show you're giving here. others might disagree but if they do, i will get out my dictionary and nail them. :eek:

Well 2 yur credit VP I can only speak second hand about what you may have said as I cannot find anything you said there but my friend says its in some members only area is why he emails it to me. And you are NOT Right everone does not know of my rock solid relibility but they will learn it some day and until then they can continue their ungrateful smear attacks while they enjoy the beaver hats that I enabled the possiblity of them wearing and got spat in the face with spittle as a thank you for the training and resourses. And that too is ok....

Clintonhemp head you are the only reason I still come here other than the fact that Gillis is the ONLY hat related forum Admin on the block with the exception of my little super woman and maybe more fair than she. But hemphead is far more entertaining.

VP is just knowledgably boring by comparrison.

JRZ you are the apittamy of political correctness and where the world needs more of your kind or not they sure are getting them and I am not sure its a good thing but you seem like a fair minded left wing liberal at least and I stand to be corrected as I forgot what you personality and politics was as I quit comming here so often..

Regardless I am eternally thankful for Gillis and I think I shall stick around and maybe even send a cash dividend to support this bunch of leftist as yall ain't all bad just because you are all confused.

Charlie

ClintonHammond said:

Revolked : def;http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-menuext&ie=UTF-8&q=revolked

now why are you going ahead and guessing again. Have you not the fortitude to ask or be told. Do you not get tired of being chronically wrong as well as dumb er ?

Charlie :whip: Gee haw

now do not assume that means yehaw but do your gogling instead and report back how your equine sensibilites have improved and tell us the differnce in the UK and USA naming conventions and the differnt directions they take Mr. hempterhead.