The Marion sexiness thread

AlivePoet

I see Marion as the sexiest of the Indy girls, but of course, that's what I see with my own two eyes. Her character has the most depth, and her looks from both the first and fourth film tend to dazzle the imagination, evoking provocative thoughts in relation to relations and how she must look without...

Nevermind, just saw the above picture. I need say no more.

Shortie

In-Movie:
1. Elsa
2. Willie
3. Marion
4. Spalko

Real-Life:
1. Alison
2. Blanchett
3. Kate
4. Karen

Adamwankenobi

In-Movie:
1. Marion
2. Willie
3. Irina
4. Elsa

Real-Life:
1. Karen
2. Cate
3. Kate
4. Allison

Crack that whip said:
Something so obscured by bubbles as to make it even possible to ask whether we're truly seeing it or not, and it's not allowed, for something that infants are permitted (even expected) to see, and that on any given day over half the population of the world sees? When filmic Indy adventures themselves contain nipples? And when this very site provides avatars with far more disturbing gruesome imagery like melting faces?

Madness...

/me walks away shaking head

My thoughts exactly. :hat: I've always hated censorship. Most censorship is pretty puritanical (Janet Jackson, anyone? :rolleyes: ). I don't see the big deal in showing the human body (of which we all have one of the two variations).

Last edited:
I'll take Allison Doody as the sexiest Jones girl. Second would have to go to Cate Blanchett (sorry, I'm biased) and then Karen Allen. Cate Capshaw is like every annoying chick in high school I hated.

Avilos

Marion, Karen Allen is my preferred type of woman. Call her pretty or sexy...whatever! I don't care, I think she is stunning. The dark hair, those gorgeous eyes! But she is also REAL! The girl next door type. I hope to met and marry a woman like this some day.

If any of our female members fit this type....contact me immediately! I like treat you you like the goddess you are! (y)

(A little over the top? SURE! But I mean it in the best way possible! ;) )

Last edited:

Gear

Kernunnos said:
She's got that 'something'.

4325Karen_Allen3d1.jpg

karren_allen_photo_by_lisa_levart2d5.jpg

karen_allen01fac.jpg

raiders10a5.jpg

FRICKIN' SWEAT!!! Man, THIS THREAD IS way OVER DUE!

Mickiana

Ditto for me DocWhiskey. You are spot on. And Crackthatwhip, you are spot on too. You know, I've already got two of my own nipples. Seeing Karen's is no problem for me at all.

Goodsport

Vendetta08 said:
They used movie magic to make her look better than she really does at that age

karen-allen1.jpg

Totally agreed!

But even with movie magic, she definitely looks older than before (not necessarily bad, but noticeably older).

-G

Matinee Idyll

herr gruber said:
However, she is an extremely gifted performer. (Especially in that bathtub photo.)

Oh, **** off. :rolleyes:

And I hate to surprise you all, but Karen looks older than in Raiders because... ahem... she is freakin' older!

To anyone who's offended by the sight of a nipple, were you not breastfed?

Gear

M-I, I can honestly say that the bath tub photo did not offend me in the absolute least.

|ZiR|

Matinee Idyll said:
And I hate to surprise you all, but Karen looks older than in Raiders because... ahem... she is freakin' older!

Yep. She was only 30 years old when we last saw her as Marion Ravenwood. And considering that she didn't go the scary plastic surgery route (like Capshaw and Doody) I think she looks fantastic. I have crazy respect simply for her not conforming to the Hollywood rule that all women over 40 must butcher their faces.

To anyone who's offended by the sight of a nipple, were you not breastfed?

I don't think anyone's actually offended. It's more like... ohmygodnipple.

The Man

Marion seems like a really cool sister more than a really hot lover. Looks great covered in suds, though.;)

Kernunnos

WillKill4Food said:
You're eyes are not mistaken.
And, no, that picture is not allowed.
But, at least, Kernunnos did the worst (or better depending on your view;) ) parts of that scene out.
If he can, he should probably delete that before a mod notices.
Otherwise, :dead:

There's no nipples in that picture.

Do you think I'm stupid? I cropped the cropped the picture well above them.

The Man

Why should Karen's nipples be prohibited when Harrison's aren't? It's really nothing more than sexism. Besides, this forum has displayed picture after picture of hairy ****. Just head to the The Shia LaBeouf Drool thread...:p

The Man

indytim said:
Well, if you're in London, England in July you have the chance to meet her in person ...

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

You can also book to have a professional photo taken with her. I've already booked my ticket, and feel both nervous and excited about this at the same time! :eek:

Lucky for some. Just remember: no "rubber-duckie" jokes. That lady throws quite a haymaker.