Looking for a T-shirt

StoneTriple

Just before Kingdom was released, the official T-shirt went on sale on the Indiana Jones web site. I'm a big fan of simple designs on T-shirts I buy, so I dug this one immediately. It's just the title of the film - exactly the kind of design I like.

shirt.jpg

Anyway, mine is starting to show some wear, so I figured I'd buy a second one. When I checked the official site, it was no longer available. I contacted their customer service, but no luck. I've found a few sites that have them, but they all seem to be in the UK and the exchange rate puts them around 30 to 40 bucks. I will go that route if I have to.

My question; Considering that there are people here that were less than enthused with Kingdom, I was wondering if anyone here had one they wanted to sell. XXL, black or white.

Thanks in advance.

AnImaginaryBoy

I was always disapointed I never got the 'Thrill of the Chase' t-shirt. I liked it because it was nice and subtle, and not in your face like a lot of the Indy t-shirts I got, but the official site seemed to run out of stock almost straight away! Maybe one day I'll find it on ebay or something...

DocWhiskey

^They still advertise that shirt as being avalible at the Indiana Jones shop in the newest Indy magazine. But it's absent when you go on the site. Hmmm.

StoneTriple

DocWhiskey said:
^They still advertise that shirt as being avalible at the Indiana Jones shop in the newest Indy magazine. But it's absent when you go on the site. Hmmm.

Yeah, I emailed and never got a response. The search continues.