PlayStation Network back online

Dr Bones

With the millions this will cost them, they are not giving anything away, just letting us have their old unwanted junk from the garage.

So this is the limp thank you for our patience?

OK, so where is the apology/compensation for the loss of our data through your gross incompetence and negligence?

Not good enough Sony. Not good enough.

JP Jones

Dr Bones said:
Down again!! More rumours and denials.

Seriously....Sony...GAME OVER! :dead:
I'm going to need more info. My PSP has never been back since PSN went down and I really would like to know whether the error message I'm getting is because of the outage(If it is, PSN is still or back down) or if it's something else.

HovitosKing

Just saw the "Welcome Back" list of goodies. Seems more like a "Oh, It's You Again..." list to me. Then again, these are the same PR people who continue to impress nobody.

Nurhachi1991

Is the store still down? This works out great for me

1. I rarely ever play my ps3

2. I hardly ever play it online

3. I get 2 free games I diddnt have just for kicks

pretty sweet deal!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Is the store still down? This works out great for me

1. I rarely ever play my ps3

2. I hardly ever play it online

3. I get 2 free games I diddnt have just for kicks

pretty sweet deal!

Yeah, I'm where you are. These two games will, once I purchase L.A. Noire, have my total of free PS3 games equalling my total of paid for PS3 games.

Of course, that doesn't negate whatever negligence played into this happening in the first place - but you can only hope for so much free stuff.

Agent Crab

Indy's brother said:
I'm in the U.S., still can't get into the playstation store.....anyone else?

Rumours I heard it be back on the 24th of this month. Nurhachi1991 already pointed it out.

Ah well. I can redeem my MK Scorpion code then when it is the 24th.