Kong: Skull Island

kongisking

Hi everyone! I decided to finally put up a Kong thread on the Raven, since I can't find one! Now all you Kong lovers/haters/purists/fanboys can chat about my favorite ape all the time!

KONG IS THE ONE AND ONLY KING!!!

(I can't wait to see Clinton Hammond's reaction to that. Ha-Ha!)

Johan

I'm pretty sure there is a whole message board somewhere for this...these are Indy message boards if you haven't noticed.

Maybe you should open your eyes and read the forum description

"Open Discussion
Talk about anything not related to Indy!"

Or are you happy being a troll?

Johan

Life's good as a troll. You wanna pet my head CH?
troll.jpg

The Peter Jackson "King Kong" movie was HORRIBLE...

And Johan, to pet your head, I'd have to put my hand way further up your backside than even Jim Henson would be comfortable with.

Finn

Staff member
Somebody care to tell about what this thread is about? Just that I know should I move it to another section or not...

Johan

ClintonHammond said:
The Peter Jackson "King Kong" movie was HORRIBLE...

And Johan, to pet your head, I'd have to put my hand way further up your backside than even Jim Henson would be comfortable with.

As much pleasure I'm sure you'd get out of that...I'm not into that sort of thing

kongisking

Last edited:

Baron Brunwald

kongisking said:
This thread is made just for any Kong fans that happen to be on The Raven can share their experiences and their opinions on the Kong films. I hope I don't upset any Indy fans by clogging up this site with Kong-related threads. I can't help being a fan!

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/king_kong_movie_roar.jpg
king_kong_movie_roar.jpg

1) "Films" section would've been better suited.
2) Why not King Kong forums?
3) Why do you like the remake so much?

Johan

ClintonHammond said:
"I'm not into that sort of thing"

If you don't like things up your backside, then why is your head so far up there?

I'm sorry CH no matter how much you try you can't change my mind. I'm happily married, you gonna have to take it elsewhere.

Johan

getting a little hot under the collar? :mad: Sounds like you need something that makes people smile:
troll6.jpg

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Can you two please try and keep it civilized?

And Johan... please stop posting those picures of trolls, will you? Once was funny... but I don´t think we need to see your complete collection. ;)

This is a thread about King Kong, so can you both stay on topic? :whip:

kongisking

Baron Brunwald said:
1) "Films" section would've been better suited.
2) Why not King Kong forums?
3) Why do you like the remake so much?

1: You're right, Baron. I just thought that "Off-Topic" was a good fit because the idea of a Kong thread on an Indy fansite is...well...kind of off-topic.
2: I am registered at kongisking.net, and I can't find any Kong threads on The Raven.
3: The Kong VS 3 V-Rexes won me over. Also, I am a huge fan of the old movie, and I thought PJ's version was respectful and faithful to the spirit and style of the original. Yes, I also like it for the better effects (of course) but you guys have to understand that Jackson has always loved the King and has always wanted to do a remake. He poured his very heart and soul into this remake, and it resulted in a spectacular adventure film with a suprisingly believable ape+girl relationship and great acting by everyone. Yes, it is WAY too long, but so what? Many great films are very long, and, come to think of it, panned during their original release (example: Freaks, Gojira). Maybe some of you Kong haters will come to like the remake eventually.

Also, I love the Bronto stampede and the new Spider Scene! And dig that Extended Edition, man!!!! (y)