New Acquisitions!!

Dude, you need to chill out. Target has implemented a policy so that they have sufficient quantities available to ALL guests. I tried to use the DPCI numbers the other day and had a rude lady at customer service tell me they can't bring out any collectible items and what's on the floor is all they have. I told her they didn't have these on the floor and when she did a location check it said LOCATION HOLD UNTIL MAY 4. You can get all pissy and throw a tantrum like a spoiled child and bark up the chain all you want but I know Target Corporate is tired of dealing with collectors/dealers/hoarders. These are just fricking toys man! In a few days they will be EVERYWHERE. Relax!

tnswman

Little Indy said:
Hey tnswman you finally got an avatar, cool.

I guess I'll just wait until the 1st it's not too far now.

Yea...I had to ask how though LOL!!

well, I have been saying this from day 1 ( since I have been on top of the indy toys like a prostitute on a quarter) that the street date means NOTHING without an "official" release.

Come about 6pm on the 1st..we will hear some MAJOR *****ing :(

tnswman

Agent Spalko said:
Dude, you need to chill out. Target has implemented a policy so that they have sufficient quantities available to ALL guests. I tried to use the DPCI numbers the other day and had a rude lady at customer service tell me they can't bring out any collectible items and what's on the floor is all they have. I told her they didn't have these on the floor and when she did a location check it said LOCATION HOLD UNTIL MAY 4. You can get all pissy and throw a tantrum like a spoiled child and bark up the chain all you want but I know Target Corporate is tired of dealing with collectors/dealers/hoarders. These are just fricking toys man! In a few days they will be EVERYWHERE. Relax!

who in the HE!! are you?

Let me stress this CLEAR!!

target has NO right to LIE to customers!! simple.

I can COMPLAIN to WHO I want.. I have All but 3 of the figures and I can do as I wish based on PRINCIPLE!! Do you have any idea what that means? It is NOt personal, It is the BASIS of customer service! Target..I will let you know what the DM says!!

until you learn how to communicate, Please remain in your role!

tnswman

Agent Spalko said:

I sure hope you don't expect to win any points on this thread by being a Target lap dog.....Please tell me you are not that lost.

It's obvious that you simply have no clue as to why people become upset regarding retail irregularities.

why don't you start at page one and educate yourself.....It all should become clear by the time you reach your Target love speread.

tnswman

Agent Spalko said:
Obviously you were a spoiled brat as a child who can't take "no" for an answer. Wah!

Yeap..that's it.. that is why I got a lot ofthe Stuff EARLY from China...I do not have the time to wait...when it comes to INDY collectibles.. Hasbro's time frame is beneath me. I proved that time and time again.

tnswman

Agent Spalko said:
Obviously you were a spoiled brat as a child who can't take "no" for an answer. Wah!

Yeap..that's it.. that is why I got a lot ofthe Stuff EARLY from China...I do not have the time to wait...when it comes to INDY collectibles.. Hasbro's time frame is beneath me. I proved that time and time again.

tnswman

Agent Spalko said:

Yeap..that's it.. that is why I got a lot of the Stuff EARLY from China...I do not have the time to wait...when it comes to INDY collectibles.. Hasbro's time frame is beneath me. I proved that time and time again.

tnswman

Agent Spalko said:
I like watching spoiled kids throw tantrums. :eek:

So you keep saying. Like I said..I will let you know how it turns out......Until then, Do you plan on being a PRODUCTIVE part of ANY thread? If not, I have real questions to address about the Indy figures and collectibles.

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
So you keep saying. Like I said..I will let you know how it turns out......Until then, Do you plan on being a PRODUCTIVE part of ANY thread? If not, I have real questions to address about the Indy figures and collectibles.

I have to agree with tnswman! Target has over stepped themselves and acted like a bunch of a** holes. I will be limiting my exposure to Target, over the principle of simple customer service which Target seems to lack!

phantom train

Guys, I need some clarification here - I am trying to figure out which is the best store to go to on May 1st to look for the new Indy figures. If I'm understanding what I've read in this thread, it looks like the Indy figures will be out at TRU and Wal-Mart on May 1st, but are not going to be out at Target until May 4th (Sunday)?

To those who know about this, please verify - Thanks.

Arab Swordsman

I've been trying like hell to get these figures before the first but I do understand the street date issue that the stores are dealing with so that's why I haven't gotten too nuts about it. If it was May 5th and no one had them out then I might get a bit upset but I can wait until Thursday.

Target should have planned their reset a bit better with the date of these figures and they are kind of shooting themselves in the foot by not having them out when the other stores do. I thought the whole point of the release date is for each store to have an opportunity to sell at the same time but in this case Target is handicapping themselves by 3 days to the other stores. It probably doesn't matter much to them in the big picture but in my opinion it's a poor decision on the part of their execs that plan the toy resets.

My gameplan is to hit my 24 hour Wal-Mart at midnight on the 1st and get the figures then. If I'm able to get some then that'll be great then on Thursday I'll try to hit the other stores in my area to pick up the rest that I don't have. I have 2 Wal Marts, a TRU, 2 K-Marts, and a Target all within 10 minutes of me so I shouldn't have any problem finding everything by the end of the weekend.

tnswman

RelicHunter said:
I have to agree with tnswman! Target has over stepped themselves and acted like a bunch of a** holes. I will be limiting my exposure to Target, over the principle of simple customer service which Target seems to lack!

Amen!!! They are the ones that simply treat you like a criminal if you ask about the figures.. GOD FORBID if they give you any.

I mean, if you KNOW a store sold figures from there.....and you go to the same store to enquire about the figures yourself.. You should NOT be chastized for that....That is what has been happening to people...Now, Target's "better than all" attitude has been stressed to re-set the date they PERSONALLY have told Me and COUNTLESS other customers...when someone says...Come back May 1st and you can buy the items ( And this is a manager ) one week and a snotty dept. Manager tells you thye will be released on TARGET's SCHEDULE the next...That is BULL SH!T!!

tnswman

phantom train said:
Guys, I need some clarification here - I am trying to figure out which is the best store to go to on May 1st to look for the new Indy figures. If I'm understanding what I've read in this thread, it looks like the Indy figures will be out at TRU and Wal-Mart on May 1st, but are not going to be out at Target until May 4th (Sunday)?

To those who know about this, please verify - Thanks.

YOU are correct!!

Avoid Target and hit a few Wal-Marts.. They will at least let you have what they have.

bonoferox

I'm really hoping my Wal-Mart will put them out on time, but I highly doubt they will. I'll have to do my best to get them to do it. If not, Meijer is just down the street.

Katarn07

Arab Swordsman said:
Target should have planned their reset a bit better with the date of these figures and they are kind of shooting themselves in the foot by not having them out when the other stores do. I thought the whole point of the release date is for each store to have an opportunity to sell at the same time but in this case Target is handicapping themselves by 3 days to the other stores. It probably doesn't matter much to them in the big picture but in my opinion it's a poor decision on the part of their execs that plan the toy resets.

That is the point of a street date.... Indy is gonna be a pretty big deal (if us Raveners are an indication) so they're stock will be sitting there while we've been playing with our toys for the past 3 days!

I was planning on going to Target, but there is a TRU I can definatley hit up. I might even be able to make it to Wal-Mart and back to school but that might be cutting it close. I'll have to find out if I can come late to that final and still take the test or not.

LOL, clearly I don't have my priorities straight. School < Indy toys? That's not a good thing!