New fan on-board

Indy-fan08

Hey everyone. College student in town, who's ready for a party? actually i'm to busy studying to party now :rolleyes: but once the semester is over there'll be plenty of time to watch the Indy movies & other Harrison Ford movies. basically i'm in college majoring in political science hoping to go into politics after school i have a minor in history & i love movies especially Indy & Star Wars OT, i also like John williams, i think better listening to his music & i also like Broadway showtunes. that's about all about me.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Uni Student studying film. Welcome to the Raven! :hat: I wonder how many of us are uni students here?

IAdventurer01

Indy-fan08 said:
i also like John williams, i think better listening to his music

I do, too. There's all sorts of research proving that listening to Mozart helps you do that. Pah! They should test out William's stuff.

Anyway, welcome the Raven. Take a seat, don a fedora, and stay a while! Seeing that your such a party animal, don't get drunk, though. We want to at least maintain the appearance of civility. :p

Indy-fan08

actually the only parties i ever throw are Oscar parties when there are a lot of good movies nominated or when i'm just hanging out with friends.