Check out this guy...

Drones33

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2014/190/a/d/indy_pendant_by_00177840-d7pvnaq.jpg

Saw this gentleman in a train station in Liverpool, had every intention of approaching him and, as a fellow fan, having a chat, but my train arrived and I had to leave. Couldn`t resist taking a quick pic though. Ive promised myself that the next time I see him, if ever, I`ll say hello. Who knows, he may even be a member of this very forum. If that`s the case, and you`re reading this, apologies for snapping a photo without your knowledge, and if my gear looks as good on me as yours does on you I`ll be a happy man.:)

sheffsteve

In my home town I saw a chap wearing a MkVII gas mask bag the other day (on the bus so couldn't say anything). I am also sure a contestant on Pointless was wearing an Indy shirt last as well.

Gear

Drones33 said:
A mate of mine went to a costume party recently as T.O.D. Indy, and was delighted...and understandably staggered...to find that someone had gone as ( of all people ) Mola Ram!:)

Ha, awesome. Don't ya love it when stuff just happens to work out beautifully?

Sea Monarch

Drones33 said:
A mate of mine went to a costume party recently as T.O.D. Indy, and was delighted...and understandably staggered...to find that someone had gone as ( of all people ) Mola Ram!:)
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/193/4/4/indy_and_mola_ram_by_00177840-d7qc1zv.jpg

Uh, oh! Looks like someone's been using Brand Xssssss! But with my new improved Mola Brand ....I git a grin ugaan, and ugaan! Indy's in over his head! Looks like a job for the Caped Crusader! ;)

Yeah buddy, uh, nothing says adventure or lends itself to the pulpy mysterious Indy backgrounds like the sinewy, corrupt, murderous, rat infested streets of Gotham. :rolleyes:

Nah, just kidding. Great photo opp! (y)

Drones33

Sea Monarch said:
Uh, oh! Looks like someone's been using Brand Xssssss! But with my new improved Mola Brand ....I git a grin ugaan, and ugaan! Indy's in over his head! Looks like a job for the Caped Crusader! ;)

Yeah buddy, uh, nothing says adventure or lends itself to the pulpy mysterious Indy backgrounds like the sinewy, corrupt, murderous, rat infested streets of Gotham. :rolleyes:

Nah, just kidding. Great photo opp! (y)

Ah yes, of only they`d held the costume party in Pankot Palace. Opportunity missed there I think ;)

Sea Monarch

Drones33 said:
Ah yes, of only they`d held the costume party in Pankot Palace. Opportunity missed there I think ;)

That's the point I was making. Ideally might have been better to have used some stand in items as props vs. the Gotham backdrop. Still cool about both guys showing up as opposing nemeses though. ;)