Spielberg in Indiana

Kumba

Alright, perhaps you may know this, but as I was watching the news, I heard that Steven Spielburg will be in Indiana during the Indy 500. Now, seeing in how I'm the only one at this forum who lives in Indiana (may be), you'd think I'd go there and try and get an autograph or ask for info about Indy 4, BUT, I don't like watching racing. I think driving the cars would be fun, but watching, yikes!

DrJones56

IndyFan
I can relate to the racing part... :p

All I can say is try, but you won't, I seriously doubt it. He's a hard man to get to, harder than the president! BUT, if you do meet him, let us know, you'll be one lucky dawg! ;) :D Good luck!

indydude

if you meet him I would be surprised, imagine discussing Indiana Jones with the man who made it. hey, why dosn't Stevie or Georgie join this board? well I guess they are pretty bizy these days.

[Edited by indydude on 05-21-2003 at 04:50 pm]

Attila the Professor

Staff member
indydude said:
if you meet him I would be surprised, imagine discussing Indiana Jones with the man who made it. hey, why dosn't Stevie or Georgie join this board? well I guess they are pretty bizy these days.

[Edited by indydude on 05-21-2003 at 04:50 pm]

They, or some of their "people" do read the board from time to time, as has been mentioned here before, I believe.

Kumba

DrJones56 said:
I can relate to the racing part... :p

All I can say is try, but you won't, I seriously doubt it. He's a hard man to get to, harder than the president! BUT, if you do meet him, let us know, you'll be one lucky dawg! ;) :D Good luck!

Lucky dawg? This forum runs under strict rules against racial prejudice! Just what the hell are you trying to pull! Haha, just kidding. Yeah, and whoever it was who said it's probably easier to see the president then Mr. Spielburg, you're probably right. Just last week President Bush was in Indiana discussing some tax thing, and about the terrorist bombing in India, I think it was. Some of my friends were able to go to it, and they were very close to him, almost shaking hands distance. Very cool. **I just read above and I found out it was you who said it's harder to see spielburg than president. Well I'm too lazy to correct myself!