Best Artifact Replicas?

Deckard

There are alot of questions and threads about gear and so forth, I'd be happy to write reviews of everything, whats the best on ebay, what consists of what whats good, what isn't, if the mods would make it a sticky. Mods, let me know what you think. Others could contribute pics and reviews as well so we have one source.

WillKill4Food

EBAY!

"Gonna buy a holy grail, what a day!
Gonna buy an ark of the covenant paper weight!
From some guy I've never met in Norway
Found him on eBay "

Finn

Staff member
Deckard said:
Mods, let me know what you think.
Write it then. I'm not going to make any promises, but if it's good enough, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't earn some recognition. It's not the first time such a thing happens 'round here.

MattJones

Finn said:
Write it then. I'm not going to make any promises, but if it's good enough, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't earn some recognition. It's not the first time such a thing happens 'round here.

Deckard's aid has already saved me from making a colossal "reel" mistake. :hat:

Deckard

Finn said:

I'll get it up in the next 48 hrs, It will be very comprehensive with alot of options and pictures and reviews. Then other members could add they're own reviews and photos and we can have our own guide. Its hard bcuz we can't walk into a store and see this stuff and compare it, and you don't want to order something expensive and do it wrong.

ForbiddenEye

It's a shame "Master Replicas" and none of those companies have made replicas of this stuff. Hopefully now EVERYONE and their brother has the license to make Indy stuff we'll see some made.
(y)

mfisher

sit tight for a bit.. I would not be surprised if we didn't see Sideshow start putting out prop replicas.. it only makes sense considering Lucas pretty much shut down guys like Magnoli from producing fan props that we should see props from licensed companies put them out for us this year... and considering Sideshow does prop replicas for their other lines I imagine Indy props are a given... ( come on Sideshow idol and medallion !)

The_Raiders

I sculpted my own holy grail today, it needs some more work, some smothing out, but overall I'm happy with it, I plan on doing sankara stones next. (y)

The Man

Does anybody know where I could find an Ark replica, not necessarily full-size like the one that was on ebay a while back, but it has to be accurate, intricate and well-shined.