Happy Halloween Everyone!

RedeemedChild

Weird music video to a song I heard on NPR. Loved the song but had no idea the music video was cheesy and corny.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n7KXi3BDJ0E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n7KXi3BDJ0E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Agent Z

Meet "Soul Snacker" :eek:

CarvingArea.jpg

SAeyesketch.jpg

SSeyesketch2.jpg

SSunlit.jpg

SSlit.jpg

SSlit2.jpg

Gear

Happy Holloween, indeed...

I just still don't know which to use.

MichealJacksonnose.jpg

Great pumpkin, by the way.

The Drifter

It's almost that time again. So, I will once more wish everyone a Happy Halloween a few weeks before it arrives.

f2vji0.png

Goonie

Happy Halloween Month!

scanners.gif

(Scanners' scene still beats Raiders' Belloq's head explosion or Toht's face melt (y) )​

Did they ever do a behind-the-scenes clip for this scene? I want to know what they used for the exploding head. Looks like they took a rubber head and crammed it full of some Sloppy Joe mix and... kaboom!

AmericanPsychoBatemanDance.gif

Montana Smith

Goonie said:
Did they ever do a behind-the-scenes clip for this scene? I want to know what they used for the exploding head. Looks like they took a rubber head and crammed it full of some Sloppy Joe mix and... kaboom!

It was an inflatable head, filled with gunk. A really cool effect on a low budget.

And you even snuck in a pre-Batman Bateman Bale dance for good measure! (Now that was a vicously funny movie!)

Goonie

Montana Smith said:
And you even snuck in a pre-Batman Bateman Bale dance for good measure! (Now that was a vicously funny movie!)

I might go as Patrick Bateman for Halloween. Just need an axe with a nice shiny axe head. Got a suit, got a poncho...(y)
Or, all I need is a pair of runners and a chainsaw. :cool:

QUOTE=Lonsome_Drifter]I miss Disney's Halloween Special. Anyone remember Witch Hazel?[/QUOTE] Absolutely...my favorite: Disney's Greatest Villains

I missed the post addressing the disabling of embedded video!

Goonie

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I miss Disney's Halloween Special. Anyone remember Witch Hazel?
witchhazel-5.jpg

What about that old Disney Halloween special that aired during the 80s, the DTV Monster Hits, hosted by the Magic Mirror. It was a bunch of clips from various Disney animated movies done to music related to Halloween like Ghostbusters and Thriller. I never aired since then because of the music rights. But, you can find it online.

DiscoLad

Whoo hoo, Im working on a cartoon for halloween, It's gonna be such a sweet halloween.
Candy and Toons... Aw Yeah.

The Drifter

It seems our town is having trick-or-treating tonight from 7-9.
I remember when I was a wee lad, one could trick-or-treat until midnight. Times have changed and Halloween seems to be going the way of the dodo.

Mischief Night

Just got back in with my kids, they had a great time putting on the stealth gear, soaping windows and lobbing TP grenades...

We had to hit our own property too, lest we advertise.

(y)