Indiana Jones and the Hoard of the Nibelungs

Hanselation

What's your first impression when you read this story:

INDIANA JONES
and the
HOARD OF THE NIBELUNGS

- Southamerica 1956 -

Old nazis flee to southamerica, to build up the Third Reich from out of there. The not so close involved persons believe, that the hunt for the nibelung hoard is just for getting the money for that project. But an german historian guesses a coherence between the NIBELUNGS and the MAYA. The Hoard OF THE NIBELUNGS shall contain a key to the uninvestigated forces of the MAYA ? and even this forces, the old nazis would use for their plans.
The just in that years foundet american central intelligence agency sent out that man, who knews enough about the southamerican historie and also made his bad experiences with the nazi characters:

INDIANA JONES

So he set of to europe, asia and southamerica, to find the key ? the AEGISHELMET-, before the old nazis do. He finds out: The dwarfs ALBERICH, the keeper of the nibelung hoard and the mayan AC UINICK IK, an turtle man, could be the same person.The AEGISHELMET was shown in mayan reliefs.
While Indy found also the involvement of the vatican into the nazi plans, his daughter is abducted.
Many problems to solve?

Locations: Southamerica, Asia, Germany Colonia and The River Rhine, Suspension railway Wuppertal

Find the growing storyboard here: http://adventure-gui.de/hoard.htm

IkoJones

I don't like it as it is too much a story constructed on just fantasy without the base in FACT. It breaks the beauty of Indy stories being realistic (as much as a fantasy hero can be real). Nibelungs and Mayans? Come on! :mad:
Besides, it destroys my favourite mythological legend... :p

:hat:

Hanselation

...and the hoard of the nibelungs

IkoJones said:
I don't like it as it is too much a story constructed on just fantasy without the base in FACT. It .....Nibelungs and Mayans? Come on! :mad:
Besides, it destroys my favourite mythological legend... :p

Sorry for destroying your legend.

The ARK is real! Really?
The STONES in TOD are real stones...-of course! ;)
and finaly the GRAIL is also real - it's no legend! Really?

The nibelung-saga with the AEGISHELMET is just fiction and ....mayas...who knew!

By the way -be happy that there are no ufos in that story! :D

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
The mythology is new to me, but it sounds like you've applied it well so far. I think it would be funny if Sallah was prejudiced against dwarves (nod to LOTR), and ultimately came to respect Alberich.

IkoJones

All right, all right, I'm sorry. It's just that I was hoping no one brings out this legend which I was planning to adapt in my own Indy story involving the search for The Ring. (don't tell to anyone;) )
It seems I'm just too slow...:( :eek:

I'll wait then, what you will make out of this.:gun:

Hanselation

IkoJones said:
All right, all right, I'm sorry. It's just that I was hoping no one brings out this legend which I was planning to adapt in my own Indy story involving the search for The Ring. (don't tell to anyone;) )
It seems I'm just too slow...:( :eek:

I'll wait then, what you will make out of this.:gun:

Wait, let me think about it. ...
In 2034 I will be 67 years old. So if I would play Indy by myself, you've to wait for a few moments - IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE STORYBOOK :hat:

Hänselation

IkoJones

Hanselation said:
Wait, let me think about it. ...
In 2034 I will be 67 years old. So if I would play Indy by myself, you've to wait for a few moments - IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE STORYBOOK :hat:

Hänselation
I was thinking more of a prequel to the original trilogy. ;) So I think you would by right around the age :whip: !

Hanselation

Basic pic of The AON

History from 1991...

hgj91.jpg