What did you have for dinner tonight?

Indyologist

I had a crab salad sandwich on whole wheat toast with the real thing-- real crab from the 6lbs of king crab legs I cooked up the other day with sea salt and Old Bay seasoning in the boiling water. My kitchen smelled like a day on the beach in Maine! No, I've never been to Maine, but I know how nice the ocean smells! :rolleyes: I paired said sandwich with a big mug of the cream of turkey soup I made after Thanksgiving.

stevephotoalbum090.jpg

The sock sandwich:
Take one pair of fresh socks. Two slices of wholemeal bread. Place the socks in between the slices. Mayo and relish optional.

Indyologist

metalinvader said:
I've always used tube socks,But that's just me.

I just had a big bowl of homemade beef and tortellini stew.(y)

Oh lordy, that sounds good!! Throw in some nice crusty Italian bread and Mmmmm-mmm!

No Ticket

I ate out at a burger joint called Fudruckers. And it gave me a horrible stomache ache right before The Dark Knight trailer when I went to see I Am Legend. :p

Well, that was last night. Tonight. Who knoooows!!!

metalinvader

@Indyologist
The tube sock or the stew?:p
Yeah,The stew is amazing.I'm on my third bowl right now!

@No ticket
Fudruckers is amazing.Ever have their ostrich burger?

Indyologist said:
I'm hoping that was a clean sock sandwich, Gruber. :eek:

I've never had a dirty sock sandwich yet. My sock sandwiches are renowned in Liverpool for their freshness and cleanliness. Try one, they're surprisingly good. :D

Indyologist

metalinvader said:
@Indyologist
The tube sock or the stew?:p
Yeah,The stew is amazing.I'm on my third bowl right now!

Oooh, you widdle piggy you!

I've had an ostrich burger and a buffalo burger. Both were awesome.

Had some chips and salsa followed by a fried chicken TV dinner tonight. Not bad. (y)

monkey

Had some triscuits, and beer.

My wife works tonight.

If I can't microwave it, I aint cookin' it.

Love that rye bread with peanut butter too.

metalinvader

sarah navarro said:
yah i love the microwave.

i having a second dinner tonight now its taquitos(y) ......from the microwave.

Taquitos are food of the gods.Especially the sour cream and jalapeno kind.(y)

Indyologist

What did you have for dinner Christmas evening? What are some of your Christmas meal traditions?

I made a ham baked in Coca-Cola with a brown sugar crust baked onto it, mom made sweet potato cassarole with marshmellows and chopped pecans and my brother made green bean cassarole with french fried onions on top. We also had buttermilk biscuits. For dessert, mom made some apple crisp and I brought some frosted anise cookies I made. It was excellent!!!