The Young Indy Chronicles were really really bad...

Stoo

Bashing "Crystal Skull" wasn't enough for Mr. Tree so he had to come here and start chewing out the "Chronicles".:rolleyes:

CrimsonTree

Stoo is Sean Patrick Flannery

attempting to salvage his last shred of dignity on a message board. I mean, who else would defend the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles?

Stoo

CrimsonTree said:
attempting to salvage his last shred of dignity on a message board. I mean, who else would defend the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles?
Heh. I think you better re-read.
I said no, the series wasn't cancelled quickly, then I made fun of you and, finally, told the other guy that his spelling sucked, TOO
(as in: along with Young Indy). So, no I haven't defended it once in this thread. Tons of people don't like the show and it doesn't bother me.

Who would come on a message board only to talk about how crappy something is?:confused:
Anyway, I thought you said you were going to leave the forum? Que pasa, amigo?

Flannery10

CrimsonTree said:

Hi, I'm Harrison Ford and I really like "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles". Surprised, eh? And I know that there are a lot of people who agree with me. It was a great show my old buddy George created, and I'm happy that I could be part of it.

Oh, and Stoo, just in case you're really Sean Patrick Flanery, could I have your autograph? I really liked the way how you played my younger self in the Young Indy Chronicles. :hat: ;)

Harrison "Indy" Ford:whip:

robweiner8

I love Young Indy. Like everything, it had its low points and high points, but overall I really like it.
btw, This thread seems really pretty pointless.

Flannery10

robweiner8 said:
I love Young Indy. Like everything, it had its low points and high points, but overall I really like it.
btw, This thread seems really pretty pointless.

Yeah, and I guess it will be closed pretty soon!

Stoo

Schmoe: The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles were so bad.

Joe: How bad were they?

Schmoe: They were sooooo bad...that I went on the internet and told people!
tupogirl said:
MMM Chronicles. Yummy. Oh I misread that as chewing ON the chronicles.
Do they crackle with milk? If you have an extra bowl, I'll take one. Extra sugar, please!:D

Flannery10 said:
Oh, and Stoo, just in case you're really Sean Patrick Flanery, could I have your autograph? I really liked the way how you played my younger self in the Young Indy Chronicles.:hat: ;)
Damn, the jig is up! My cover has been blown. (Seriously, though, I'm not The Flan Man. I'm really Batoulat - Toddler Indy!):p

DrHapgood

Maybe Tree misread and thought it was supposed to be 'The Young Indy Chronic'... I think I can understand his disappointment.

fixer79

Dear mister Tree...

In another brilliant post of yours, you stated that you own the entire YIJC on DVD.

Explain...