Yo Momma! Indy Jokes

Yo momma so scary Forrestal came back from the dead, pulled himself off the spikes and jumped down the pit.

You momma's so fat and stupid she jumped in after him and got stuck.

Yo momma's such a dog when he rang the gong she started to drool.

Yo momma so fat she fed Mayapore for a year, and Sally Strothers said DAMN!

You momma so fat and stupid even she thought elsa was a tasty morsel.

You momma so fat and stupid when she heard Henry ask what happens at 11, she said answered: you mean elevensees but not until after second breakfast.

Yo momma so fat and stupid she thought it said better fed then red

You momma so fat the only thing she thought when the bomb went off was BBQ mmmm BBQ

You momma so fat and stupid she fainted when Indy threw the food on the ground

You momma so fat and stupid the only thing that she was thinking when Indy got in the fridge was what a way to go!

The Man

Yo' momma saw the Hovitos Warriors approach, arrows at the ready. She thought, "Ooh, acupuncture!"

You momma is so fat when Indy says you eat em! she woke up.

Yo momma so fat when her belly started rumbling the bolder said shut up beyach, this is my movie.

You momma so fat she named her food closet Hangar 51

Yo momma so fat she thought the temple of doom was a panini press

Yo momma so fat and stupid she thought it was the search for the grill.

:dead:

Last edited:

so wah mu

KFC express

Yo momma is soooooooo fat that she had to fly in the luggage hold and ate it's contents.

...Unfortunately she was travelling on a plane with a cargo full of live poultry,

-it was the best the we could do at such short notice.

DiscoLad

Yo momma so ugly, the spirits that came out of the Ark were afraid to look at her.

...For fear their face might melt off.(y)

Gear

The Well of Souls was SO dank, disturbing, and big, they were originally gonna call it "Your Mom".

DiscoLad

Gear said:
The Well of Souls was SO dank, disturbing, and big, they were originally gonna call it "Your Mom".

That made me laugh pretty hard.

Thought of this one at lunch earlier.
"Yo momma so fat it took them 3 times to completely burn her in the pit of doom"... Hehe.

*EDIT* ...
Just looked at my first post which is the same except I said Ark... Now I know why that joke sounded familiar...

DiscoLad

Belloq's head didn't explode because of the spirits... He had made eye contact with you ugly momma!:p

Yo momma so fat, that pillar of fire from the ark was her heart burn!

The Drifter

Yo mamma so fat that the boulder in RotLA was her kidney stone!

Yo momma so dumb that when Willie feel in the pool of water in ToD, she said "Look, a wet willy!" and thought it was the best joke ever!

Goodeknight

Yo Momma is so rank, if you buried her in the sand for five thousand years she?d still be worthless.

Yo Momma is so fat she got stuck in the canyon.