Password

Old 06-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #26
TheMutt92
IndyFan

HD Trailer

TheMutt92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #27
Sharkey

10 year olds arent allowed here without the permission from mommy and daddy. How old are you?
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #28
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Well, now that I've seen that better quality trailer I've got to say I'm really excited about the movie more than ever. It's looks wonderful. The ambience of the film is like Dragon Nest meets How To Train Your Dragon meets Harry Potter.
RedeemedChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #29
Le Saboteur
IndyFan

Seen this? Yeah, neither did I. Seems like the first full-length trailer for Brave was released with little fanfare on the 'net a couple of months ago.

Dig it.

Le Saboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:46 AM   #30
Le Saboteur
IndyFan

Disney has released the latest poster for Brave featuring their ginger maned heroine, Merida!

Clink on the image for the full-sized image!

Disney-Pixar also released an extended scene from the flick a couple of days back. Check out the level of detail in the character models and effects, especially towards the end of the scene.

The official site has been updated with a short synopsis and a handful of character biographies. Proceed with caution as always if you're trying to avoid any possible spoilers.

Is anybody else slightly put off by the amount of humor that's dominated the advertising since the original teaser was released? I'll wait to reserve final judgement, but it's not what I was looking for from Pixar this time around.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #31
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Saboteur
Is anybody else slightly put off by the amount of humor that's dominated the advertising since the original teaser was released? I'll wait to reserve final judgement, but it's not what I was looking for from Pixar this time around.

This is nothing new. Kids films always have trailers that emphasize the humor, esxpeically the more juvenile jokes, to try and lure kiddies in. But for those of us who know Pixar, the films themselves tend to be unbelievably great, so I'm not worried.
kongisking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:03 AM   #32
Le Saboteur
IndyFan

Four new character posters were released via Entertainment Weekly this past week. You'll have to click through several pages since site runners love page hits.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #33
roundshort
IndyFan

Wow, I never thought PIXAR woudl ever have made such a horrible movie. On the raod and wanted to catch up on missed movies so I purchased this - Man that was bad. Didn't they do this already with Brothr Bear? ugh.
roundshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #34
Pale Horse
Lead Moderator

Marketing movie, this one is. Marketing. Though I do think it ranks above Cars2.

But, yes, it was a very tired story. And they didn't hide it very well.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #35
roundshort
IndyFan

I have to admire Cars 2 for what it was - a mad grab for cash and a platfrom to promote Cars Land (Pale have you heard of this?)

What was Brave marketing for? The Ginger audience? Hell the largest Sperm bank in the world won't even take donations from gingers as nobody wants them.

What next, target the highly lucrative Albino audience?
roundshort is offline   Reply With Quote