Jones/Spalko Family Drama (xDDD)

Meerkat

This is something I started on my Indy+Irina fansite, but I just decided to post some of it on The Raven as well :D

I know, I know, I made up all the locations and everything is historically inaccurate for the time period, but I'm just too lazy to research about anything prior to 2009. :rolleyes:
I also cut some of the text out of some of the other characters' profiles because the site won't let me post the whole thing (max is 10,000 characters and the original was somewhere around 14,000.) You can view complete profiles here.

SUMMARY:
Indy and Irina are now married, with Marion conveniently out of the way. *evil grin* Sixteen-year-old twins Valeska and Vasyl are currently attending The Local High School (TLHS), while their three-year-old sister Alexis stays at home. While Indy is a more lenient father, Irina constantly tries to drill her children (especially the twins) in the areas where they are "weakest"- Vasyl in physical exercise and martial arts, Valeska in "musical areas" and studying.
However, after a rather foolish boast during a party from Irina that her kids were "the best", a family feud was ignited between the Joneses and the McDaniels, who live across the street from each other, and had rarely ever met before.
Also, His Fantastic Alien-ness Billy Joe Bob the Protector of Truth has decided to visit Earth on the first of every month to make sure Irina has not reverted back to her evil ways or caused the world any harm because of her knowledge.

The Jones Family

Indiana Jones
As a dad, Indy tends to keep a respectful distance from his kids- give them a little breathing space, but he occasionally seems unwilling to help his children with their problems. He is content to let Valerie, Vasyl and Alexis to do what they please (within reason), and lets them learn through experience instead of constant demands. He isn't particularly supportive of the feud between the Joneses and the McDaniels, but as long as his wife and daughters add fuel to the flames, he knows there's little he can do despite Sofia McDaniel's agreement- the fight must stop.

Irina Jones
As a mom, Irina is always controlling her kids' lives, giving her children any room to do anything SHE doesn't want them to do, never letting them fail, never letting them bring home any less than the first place ribbon- partially because she wants them to succeed in life, partially because she doesn't want them to be second best to a McDaniel champion. She sees the feud against the McDaniels as a way of motivating her kids to constantly outdo the competition at any cost.

Vasyl Jones
Vasyl is unlike most boys we all know- polite and soft-spoken, straight A student and one of the top students in the school, traits attained by patience and an insatiable curiosity. He enjoys reading math textbooks and practicing on his violin and guitar. He doesn't dare challenge the pressure exerted on him by his mother to always do well in sports (especially fencing and martial arts), despite the fact that his mom constantly reminds him that he is overweight- but only because he thinks it promotes infighting within the family. Vasyl prefers the 'great indoors' to any outdoor scenario- even a short trip to the backyard. He tries not to be too unfriendly towards the McDaniels, but when the occasion comes that he needs to trash-talk, Vasyl tends to leave it to his sister.
Vasyl has inherited his mother's psychic power, but prefers not to use them except in emergency situations- it's what's labeled his mother and siblings as "crazy" in the community. Like his father, he is strongly opposed to the family feud with the McDaniels, thinking that they are people, too, and don't deserve to be mistreated just because they're McDaniels.

Valeska Jones
Fearless, independent, sharp-tongued and vicious toward boys, it seems as if Valeska has inherited some of her parents' best- and worst- qualities. She can also be rather arrogant and show-off-ish at times, mostly when she's trying to impress her parents or peers (but mostly her parents.) She cannot LIVE without sports and the outdoors, and she's learned martial arts from her mom almost since she was able to walk. Studying is torture to her as well as meditation to help enhance her psychic power, and though she is already 16 she still fiercely resists every attempt Irina makes to force her to read school textbooks and do her homework (or any book for that matter.) She sees it as subordinating herself to oppression, which she regards as a sign of weakness.
Valerie sees her psychic abilities as a one-way ticket to Easy Street, and uses them however she wants to, whenever she wants to- especially on the McDaniels. She throws herself headfirst into the fight between the two families, and never misses an opportunity to diss a McDaniel failure or make sardonic remarks on a McDaniel victory.

Alexis Jones
Alexis is like most three-year-olds: enthusiastic, energetic and naively supportive of her parents. Vasyl and Valerie tend to "fight" over how she should be raised, as Alexis is too young to have fully developed a personality. Vasyl thinks she should be raised as a goody-two-shoes- always doing family chores, helping those in need, doning community service, etc. Valerie wants to bring her up in a feistier, gutsier way, yet at the same time slier and more cunning than her brother's open, honest ideals. Currently, Alexis 'sides' with Vasyl, because she's seen Valerie get into trouble with her mom more often. For now, Alexis also supports the feud, but as time wears on, her opinion might change.

The McDaniel Family

Landon McDaniel
Sofia McDaniel
Sonya McDaniel
Quentin McDaniel
Wesley McDaniel

The Aliens! xD

His Fantastic Alien-ness, Billy Joe Bob, Protector of Truth
Her Fantatsic Alien-ness, Betty Jane Lorelei, Spouse of the Protector of Truth and Protector of the Future Protector of Truth
His Amazing Alien-ness, Freddy Joe Bob, Future Protector of Truth
Her Amazing Alien-ness, Freda Kay Miriam, Future Spouse of the Future Protector of Truth

and...(dun dun dun dun)....
The Grand Imperial Guard of His Fantastic Alien-ness Billy Joe Bob, Protector of Truth, Her Fantastic Alien-ness, Betty Jane Lorelei, Spouse of the Protector of Truth and Protector of the Future Protector of Truth, His Amazing Alien-ness, Freddy Joe Bob, Future Protector of Truth and Her Amazing Alien-ness, Freda Kay Miriam, Future Spouse of the Future Protector of Truth (over 200 members!)

Robyn

Complete and total insanity...:rolleyes: This is as bad as a Scully + Smoking Man or Marion + Toht fantasy...

And don't go sayin that I'm trying to stop you from your likes and opinions, cause I'm not, but if you're gonna go posting crazy stuff like this, don't expect me not to have an opinion about it :p

Meerkat

And don't go sayin that I'm trying to stop you from your likes and opinions, cause I'm not.
It's ok. I think I need someone who disagrees with me...I spend waaay too much time with positive critics, lol... ;)

Who are Scully and Smoking Man?
(Also, just wondering...Is Irina+Mutt any better to you? xD)

Last edited:

pellman

This is totally believable. In fact, Indiana married to Irina--reminds of me and Mrs. Pellman.

Meerkat said:
While Indy is a more lenient father, Irina constantly tries to drill her children (especially the twins) in the areas where they are "weakest"- Vasyl in physical exercise and martial arts, Valeska in "musical areas" and studying.

Yep.

Robyn

Meerkat said:
It's ok. I think I need someone who disagrees with me...I spend waaay too much time with positive critics, lol... ;)

Who are Scully and Smoking Man?
(Also, just wondering...Is Irina+Mutt any better to you? xD)

Actually yeah Irina & Mutt would be better:p Why would you want to fantasize about Indy and Spalko?:eek: She was meant to be the "bad guy" and she did a good job at it.. Now you want to spit up Indy&Marion, (who are perfect for each other) and fantasize Indy with a dead communist who he had no interest in???:eek: Like I said, this is really no different than a Marion & Toht fantasy.. which is just as twisted:sick:

As I said before, feel free to have ANY opinion you want, don't be afraid of me arguing with you either;) There are plenty of people here who disagree with me, such as Lao Che & Sons and Lonesome Drifter, but they get along with me;) So don't think I'm trying to make you feel unwelcome here.. It's just that your fantasies are quite twisted to me and your dealing with the biggest Indy&Marion fan on earth, so you can expect a friendly argument with me once and awhile :gun:

Scully and Smoking Man are from the x-files..

This is Scully and Mulder, the ones that like each other:
scullymulder.jpg

And here is "The bad guy" CSM.. and yes there are a few twisted kooks out there who fantasize about Scully and CSM together!:sick:
williambdavis_01.jpg

Meerkat

@Ronicle: Alright, I WOULD do Indy+Irina, but I don't think I'll ever do a Scully+CSM.
HE IS FREAKING HIDEOUS. END OF STORY.

And if you'd like me to PM you a list of reasons why I think Indy and Irina make a good match, feel free to ask ;)

Robyn

Gear said:
"Yeah, aliens an' insubordination, just leme finish this dooby."

LOL Gear I was wondering where you'd been! You haven't posted in awhile!

Meerkat said:
@Ronicle: Alright, I WOULD do Indy+Irina, but I don't think I'll ever do a Scully+CSM.
HE IS FREAKING HIDEOUS. END OF STORY.

And if you'd like me to PM you a list of reasons why I think Indy and Irina make a good match, feel free to ask ;)

Um no.. You can keep your list of freaky reasons, as I said you're dealing with the worlds biggest Indy&Marion fan, so if you sent me a list like that I'd have to get my frying pan out on you;) Indy has been with a lot of woman, but Spalko thankfully was never one of them:p Indy loves Marion not Spalko, Sorry to burst your fantasy, but I'd think you'd of figured that out after watching Raiders and Crystal Skull ;)

And I would never read a list from anyone who wanted Marion "conveniently out of the way, (with your evilgrin)" :mad: :gun:

Besides I'm not even sure Spalko likes men, (see the Spalko's erection thread for more info on that one ;) )

Meerkat

I saw it. It was just :sick: but I don't know HOW that little scene could have been anything but an erection gag...

This thread is getting seriously off topic.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Meerkat said:

You cram four smilies into a post and continue to act offended, as though that's the proper way to handle a gentle suggestion that you both have gotten a little ridiculously over passionate, is all.

You think one thing, ronicle thinks another, and never, ever shall the twain meet. So maybe this is an argument worth laying to rest, hmm?