my Indy LEGO display

I built a display cabinet for my Indy Lego sets and thought I'd share a few pictures. Hope you like it.
I only have a cellphone to take photos with, so they are somewhat blurry. sorry!

dsc00064p.jpg

dsc00040ie.jpg

dsc00048eu.jpg

dsc00030op.jpg

dsc00059if.jpg

dsc00060cg.jpg

many more pictures here: http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/quantumgirl/LEGO diorama/

lao che & sons

I am awestruck. That is simply the best Lego Indy displays I have EVER seen. Your work is always a treasure Quantumgirl:D (y)

Trennas

Great display Q-girl! You have a very nice eye for detail:) I wish I had the space to do more with my Lego's, but for the moment they are tucked away in the safety of four plastic crates under my bed XD

Hanselation

I think this is, what could be a nice addition to that diorama.

!BeNis5QBmk~$(KGrHqEOKjMEq4IyUqNYBK8(FTryM!~~_12.JPG

Steven Spielberg as Lego-figure - Stone the crows! (y)

DaFedora

Absolutely incredible !
The small insert with the Jones boys on the motorcycle in front of the road sign post made me laugh instantly :)

I must say, a bit peculiar concept for the mine cars; but although I am a huge LEGO fan myself, I simply don't hold that ammount of spare parts to build a track that long (and varied in orientation)...

I've actually always dreamt of trying to recreate the entire Doom underground set, including the sacred altar of the Thuggees, the mining processing facility and the tracks... but surely the amount of levels and the fact you can only make an intersection some 20-30cm across... It'd take some imagination to see it through and let go of true spatial accuracy.

Ska

Sweet Lord that is amazing!

If I'm not mistaken, you did the action figure quadrilogy diorama also...right?

Nevermind...just saw the other album in your photobucket account and answered my own question.

What do you do for a living? Whatever it is, you need to stop and starting doing this professionally.

Last edited: