Anticipating Skyward Sword?

RedeemedChild

Has anyone pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Zm1tLH1Oks?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Zm1tLH1Oks?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
I'm seriously excited about this game. It looks so good!

RedeemedChild said:
The scene with Link riding the fire boulder reminds me of Raiders of the Lost Ark and Link in the mine cart sends me to Temple of Doom.
Flaming Balls remind you of Raiders?

Dirt digging miners?

With the picture kicking off the thread...not so much.

So NO Indiana Jones?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Gotta love the Raven. No bad thread is allowed to die, without superflous and "last word" comments from all the members.

Montana Smith

Oh, I get it now.

Q: Why is that character in the picture bending over and looking at me like that?

A: Anticipating Skyward Sword?

Montana Smith said:
Oh, I get it now.

Q: Why is that character in the picture bending over and looking at me like that?

Impressive!:hat: I assume you're talking metaphorically...

michael

DiscoLad said:
Everything on the Wii sucks anyway. . . why not ruin another Zelda? :sick:
I dunno about that, the Super Mario Galaxy games are pretty tight.

Montana Smith said:
Oh, I get it now.

Nomination for post of the year in my book.

RedeemedChild

Guys please don't crap up the thread. Let's act like adults. If you don't like Nintendo Wii then don't post. If you have something of positive substance to say then say it.

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Flaming Balls remind you of Raiders?
I watched a bit of the video to see the Flaming Balls. Within the first 10 seconds it says:

"May Contain Content Inappropriate For Children"....Huh?:confused: Children are its target market. Yes? No?

I stopped watching after about 25 seconds. What is the "inappropriate" content? The Flaming Balls?:confused:
RedeemedChild said:
Let's act like adults.
But...you're a child, RedeemedChild.:confused:

The Drifter

While I do enjoy The Legend of Zelda games (I won't be getting Skyward Sword due to the lack of having a Wii), I just wanna give you some advice RC. Try to refrain yourself from starting threads that will never meet the interests of Raven members. Most folks here aren't into games like Zelda. You can't fault them if they dislike threads like this one.