Indy Parise

monkey said:
Italians prefer to use knives
\

I'm not sure how true that is;)

tommy_1.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Australians.... Hmmmm.... There's couple of different types actually...

1. the Surfer- blond, carefree dopes that are usually unemployed and often have only the words, "Umm, yeah" in their vocabulary.

2. the Croc Dundee- The Aussie cousin of the American hillbilly. Forever mad, chasing after crocs and wrestling as if that's going to save endangered species aroundthe world.

3. the Sportophiles- The Aussie fat boy pin up watching only Olympics, Tennis and footy.

ElodieJones

Stereotypes are funny.
But with the time, almost everybody come to be same.

I thought for Swiss people, the stereotype was:
skilled, patient, cold and too serious...

roundshort

ElodieJones said:
Stereotypes are funny.
But with the time, almost everybody come to be same.

I thought for Swiss people, the stereotype was:
skilled, patient, cold and too serious...

No, think chocolate, watches, and hotness (at least the women).
I love the Generous as a Dutchman that is perfect!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Here's yet another of Australians...

We not as fat as Americans, but we even stupider...
Come on, we followed you into Iraq....
In fact, we follow you everywhere....
All the more reason, Australians are stupid and also huge binge drinkers... I think we were drunk when we followed you into Iraq... Yeah that's right... It's slowly coming to me now.... God, my head hurts....

JediIndy

I'd like to visit France, I was in france 6 years ago, but with all the race riots, I'm not sure. I just don't understand French people, they have in my opinion the most beautiful and cultural country in the world next to Italy, they were the forerunners for art, culture, education, enlightments for hundreds of years next to Italy in the Rennasaince, yet they are the most rascist pigs in history next to the germans!!!!!!:mad: The way they treat the muslims there. They can't go to school they can't even get any decent jobs, even crap Janitorial jobs are hard for them to get. They have a hard time getting into major towns. They are pushed into and forced to live in crap shanty towns outside the major cities in ghetto's and crap? If french people hate these people so much why don't they deport them. Myself I'm asian and even when I was walking the streets of Paris near the Opera and the Goverment buidling and the Louvre, I felt a little uncomfortable. I'm Canadian and speak french semi fluently and got a little respect for that. Man you french suck you racist pigs! I used to love French wine, now i'm boycotting all your products you racist turds!!!

Tennessee R

Indy Parise said:
Italian-Americans are often heard saying "Hey Vinny, put the body in the trunk. Yes and no. Although there are quite a few mobsters not all italians are one.

I thought it was "'ey To-ny, I don't care what Vinny says.... Let's waste him... right now." ;)

Indy Parise said:
All americans wear ten gallon hats and Yell YEEHAA. UNTRUE, not even in Tenesee have I seen that too often.

I think that's Tennessee, not Tenesee, and
I live in Tennessee, and I can definately say that the hats and YEEHAA is untrue.

Tennessee R

qwerty said:
This one might have allready been

All Americans are overweight

And was this supposed to be true or false?

I can say that currently I'm not what anybody would call overweight.
But I could possibly agree with
"Most Americans are anywhere from overweight to obese"

And that's almost a proven fact:
"61% of all adults in the U.S. felt that they were overweight"
...national survey conducted in 2002 by American Sports Data, Inc.

Also, a stereotype for everyone:
Cities in the Middle East like Jerusalem etc. are primitive.

Completely false. Almost as modern and massive as a major city in the US.
In fact, Tel Aviv is much more modern than Jerusalem, and is a pain to get around it is so large, busy, jam-packed, etc.

No Spaniards arent all bullfighters, and we dont say ole all the time. ;) But it seems we all are, we only eat paella, and dance sevillanas. Oh forgot about taking a siesta.:D

Magda

Bah.

My sister attended the university in Salamanca for a semester and took one flamenco class. She said it's harder than it looks, so it's not a surprise that not all Spaniards know flamenco. :p

I live in Salamanca and study in the university ;) and yes it is hard, my father knows and so does my mother, but only because they are andalusians (flamenco its very popular there) in the rest of Spain the great majority of us dont know how to dance it :D