Yesterday I made my very own Indiana Jones 12 inch figure! And if you would like to know how I made it read down below.
1. To make the hat I cut out a brim of a leather wallet. Then for the top I cut the brim of of a old brown G.I. Joe baseball hat! It worked perfectly.
2. For the shirt I used a khaki World War 2 Marines shirt. I didn't have a white dress shirt.
3. For the pants I used a khaki color for authenticity.
4. For the gun holster I used a brown G.I. Joe World War 2 holster. It looks perfect.
5. For the gun I used an old west pistol.
6. For the whip I used a lond piece of G.I. Joe rope from my Adventure Team figure. I roped the bottom part around a short LEGO piece for the handle.
7. For the bag I used a World War 2 messanger bag.
8. For the shoes I used a pair of brown G.I. Joe work shoes.
9. For the belt I used a Ultimate Soldier black leather belt!
10. For the socks I used a World War 2 pair of brown pilots socks.
I have taken photos of my figure and will be sending them in soon.