JFK Assasination, was there a second shooter?

indifan101

They JFK assasination tape has been reviewed over and over again and even to this day the F.B.I and C.I.A can not make out wether or not there was a second shooter on the grassy knowl. I do believe that there was two shooters because one of the bullets didn't match the direction of the first bullet. We may never know if there was a second shooter but I believe there was a second shooter. Because the second bullet didn't at all match the first bullet. Do you think that there was a second gunman?

indifan101

roundshort said:
Nope, Just one Motivated Marine and his rifle!

Did you know that Lee Harvey Oswald was to create a cancer syrum for Fidel Castro? He was hired by the C.I.A. to send the syrum to one of Castro's assasin's. But the syrum took to long to create and the syrum plan was destroyed. And Oswald believed that getting rid of Kennedy would stop the Cold War. Thats when he had the idea to assasinate Kennedy and which he did. The bastard succeded! What a shame. But he didn't stop the Cold War.
You can find this information and other C.I.A. and F.B.I. exsisting documents
at blackvault.com This site is where I get all my government info!

Last edited:

indifan101

temple of john said:
I agree. The weird part is that he never should have been able to get off several accurate shots with that weapon. That italian rifle (the name escapes me) was notorious for being a very inaccurate weapon. Just food for thought.

I thought he used a Springfield rifle.

Jay R. Zay

unfortunately, this doesn't change the fact that it wasn't. the name of the rifle is "Mannlicher-Carcano".

EDIT: this refers to indyfans post.

My personal fav. theory is that there were 5 or 6 shooters, all of whom thought they were the only ones there... and by a cosmic act of synchonicity, all the 2st shots go off at exactly the same instant... causing NO END of confusion...

We weill never know FOR SURE what really happened that day...

I do not believe that Oswald acted alone at all however....

" i recommend oliver stone's "JFK""
It's good fiction, but it's FICTION

roundshort

Clint, I have thought of this as well,
but trust me all Marines, well most try to replicte this shot with old M-1, a very simlar rifle, it can be done with training and practice, and as we know nothing like sitting in that "good snapped-in" position to learn how to pop off rounds!

Was JFK any good?

Hate most of Oliver Stones stuff after Platoon

indifan101

temple of john said:
The M-1 was similair but far more accurate. The Carcano was a piece of **** while the Garand was a fine weapon.

The Garand kicked ass! Ever seen Enemy at the Gates. Nice weapon!

According to everything I've read the Carcano that Oswald is supposed to have used was a TOTL piece of junk... and it's sights were mis-aligned on top of everything else...

I don't believe for a second we've been told the facts of what happened... I also don't believe we ever WILL be told....

I wonder if NO ONE knows...

Who's this "Clint" guy?
LOL

roundshort

M-1, and the M-14, hell even the M-16 are very, very accurate rifles! The M-16 is just very difficult once they get dirty and get jammed up so damn easy

Joe Brody

roundshort said:
M-1, and the M-14, hell even the M-16 are very, very accurate rifles! The M-16 is just very difficult once they get dirty and get jammed up so damn easy

I hated the doublefeeds.

San Holo

I watched a doc on the History Channel called The Men Who Killed Kennedy. It was pretty entertaining- Oswald's mistress was on it and swore that he was trying to protect the President. I can't remember all of the details, but Oswald had been let in on the conspiracy, and "did everything in his power to stop it". I thought it sounded like bull****,but they kind of had me convinced by the end of the show. I don't know, Lee Harvey as a patriot? Check it out if you can. Has anyone else seen it?

Ooooo... that's an intelligent response... Oh my oh my, how ever will I recover from such a painful lash as I've recieved from ToJs scathig wit... Oh woe is me... It's a scar I will carry, burned into the fabric of my very soul for all eternity... A harsh reminder of the time I was bested by the great man of The Raven...

HA!

"Suck it"? I'd need tweezers and a microscope just to find it... And well, I'd hate to have to take your moms job away form her

indifan101

ClintonHammond said:
Ooooo... that's an intelligent response... Oh my oh my, how ever will I recover from such a painful lash as I've recieved from ToJs scathig wit... Oh woe is me... It's a scar I will carry, burned into the fabric of my very soul for all eternity... A harsh reminder of the time I was bested by the great man of The Raven...

HA!

"Suck it"? I'd need tweezers and a microscope just to find it... And well, I'd hate to have to take your moms job away form her

lol! Very funny!

indifan101

temple of john said:
WOW!!! Man you have some issues. I was kidding with you guy. and we should get off eachother's mother's, I was on yours all last night. I was burying it like there was no tommorow. Oh, Oh, OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! Mrs ClintonHammond, OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Doesn't know sarcasim!

"I was on yours all last night"

Necrophile... my mom has been dead for years... but if that's what it takes to firm yer meat...

"Doesn't know sarcasim!"
There's a lot that ToJ doesn't know...