Making a ride

indy_123

Yes, If you hear this you might say it will never com true but in my mind it will. I am going to make a indiana jones Ride Here are some pic

The cart
untitled258rk.png

the ride-
16sv.png

So what do you think?

indy_123

Lol thanks for your help:p But no it isen't that scary. The only scary part is when your on the bridge from the temple of doom and then you see indy:whip: anywas he has a sword and says "Prepare to meet Killi... In hell!" after that he cuts the ropes and you drop 80 feet and go through fire fake of course then the ride is over that is the ending to my ride Cool is it.

Last edited:

roundshort

it all depends how old indy_123 is if he is young we shoudl encourage him, if he is older, well rip away my firends!

roundshort

Temp you in Philly around the 2nd of May? I have to be there on work. I will probably hti town around on Monday the 1st.

Johan

This thread literally broke my brain....I honestly can say that there are no words I can utter to comment on this thread. I suppose looking at those pictures could be a ride if I was on LSD. Then again, I wouldn't be able to do such fine artwork...or I just plain wouldn't.
But good on ya for dreaming.

indy_123

IndyJohan said:
This thread literally broke my brain....I honestly can say that there are no words I can utter to comment on this thread. I suppose looking at those pictures could be a ride if I was on LSD. Then again, I wouldn't be able to do such fine artwork...or I just plain wouldn't.
But good on ya for dreaming.

Thanks IndyJohan and yes I'm pretty young but I LOVE these Indiana jones movies!! They rock!!:whip:

Canyon

Indy_123, what can I say, I love it!

Just before you go through the Snake Head, it would be neat if you could hear Indy say: "Snakes, why'd it have to be snakes?" :D :whip:

Don't be discouraged. A wise person once said "Those who do not have dreams, have nothing." ;)

indy_123

Indiana Jones
and
the posested tomb​

Walking to the ride: There is a place where you need to walk in of course mine is like your in a jungle and there's fallin Statue and a rickety bridge to go to the temple of course at the end of the rickety bridge there is a ticket guy. Inside the temple there will be picture of a guy standing on a hill with light coming out of his eyes and down the hill will be dead people. There will be traps that will say "Don't step on the evil eye or something like that anywas if you don't listen you will here a sound. Anywas there are pictures of eyes and stuff like that there will be not that much light in the temple and you will here creepy sounds. While you are in the temple you will see ancient word on the wall and a line up to see Indiana jones of course there's a sigh at says "MEET INDIANA JONES HERE->" You are in the line up when all of a sudden you see Sallah saying " Welcome everyone, I see you are here to meet Indiana jones well..." When all of a sudden Marcus comes in the picture and says " Wait WAIT!!". then Sallah say "What is it now Marcus." then Marcus says " Indy, he's traped in the temple where the area of posetion is WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!". Then Marcus runs in a room... door closes. Sallah says " Well....I gusse you have to save Indy... yes well I guess I'll goin in to here this way.". Then a door opens. In this door there will be a movie that shows it's bumpy, put seat belts on and stuff like that.
Then there will be another entrence and line to the carts and that is the Walking to the ride and the storyline (every ride needs a storyline:p)

The ride:

Carts: You know every ride needs a cart well on this ride there is a pouch for books hats, seat belt, bar for legs, a speaker which squirts water out of it and a harness for savety ressons

Part 1- Snakes!? Why Snakes: After you have your in the cart and ready you here Sallah saying " Hello, are you there... well the cart might shake a little so hold on." After you go in a room wherethere are 3 doors. Each door is shaped as something the first door it shaped of a snakes mouth the other is shaped as a bolder and the 3td door is shaped as as a humans head the same head on the picture at the begining. Anywas you go in the snakes mouth and you see a skull saying "Good luck and try not too die!" Then you here Indiana jones say "Snakes...Why did it have to be snakes (Canyons idea) then you go in the snakes mouth slowly then down a hill then your in a.... area where there are green lights and 12 holes. While you are driving slowly 12 Bionic snakes come out of the hole. Then you drive faster then ever and while you drive fast it looks like all the snakes are a going to bit you when you drive out. After thats done you go in a room were you can here snakes slithering on the ground. Then there will be a lope but you can't see it and it goes half way back and forth. When you are on the right side there will be a little drop but while you are falling there will be a big Bionic Cobra on the missty ground with red eyes. Then when your ready go back on track the Cobra will jump out and try to bite you but you made it in time. Then you will see a entrence with a symbol on the top fo the entrence it is shaped as a bolder.

Part.2: Look in it's a.....BOLDER: After the snake area you'll go in a room with no exit but there will be a miorr. Anywas in 3 seconds you'lll here sound then your cart will shake then in the miorr you will see a bolder behind you (of coruse it's a fake). Anywas while the bolder looks like it's going to hit you..then pops out an exit from the left corner. Then you'll see a room with miorr's everywhere and there are bolders in the miorrs soo it would look like that 6 bolders are chasing you. In this room you will see lava, there will be sharpe corners and you will see miorrs. then you will see an other entrence with a symbol on the top of it. It looks like a...a...bug.:sick:

Part.3: Bug City: After the Bolder room you will be in a dark room with no lights. Then Sallah will say " I'll but the head lights on." When he does you see thousands of bugs crawing on the ground and floor and they even make noises to. While you are driving slow you will see a pack of bugs. Then your cart will stop. Then you'll here Sallah again " Mmmm...It looks like those bugs are blocking our exit well I think not!" When you drive fast through the bugs and the make noises. While you are driving through out of the speaker comes water but in this condution it feels like bugs. Then you will see another entrence. This time the symbol on the top of the entrence is shaped as a head on that.....picture.

Part.4: Headace : After the buggy room there is 2 final area. The posested area!! First you stop in a room were it's biched black with on eye ball hanging on a wall in front of you. Then all of a sudden there is fire in the centre of the posested eye then a snake slitheres to your seat and it's going to bite you! Whille the snake is ready to bite you a door opens on the right wall then you pass the snake when he is getting ready to bite. In the next room you will see a big noise. Coming of of the noise is stem and lots of it. Then there will be a next door on the right wall again. In the next room you will enter in a room with another eye ball like the other one. Anywas fake fire is in the centre of the posested eye then your cart shakes makes a noise then you here Sallah say " Everyone we have a problem....THIS CELLING IS GOING TO Swish US....and the only way out is through that eye!!!" So anywas after that the cart backs up the races through the Fake Fire! After that you go down a hill then there is a Huge mouth and you go in the mouth. After that you go up a hill. Up on the top of a hill is a rickety bridge.

Part.5: In Hell! (final part) : After the posestion room there is one area left. While you are on the top of the hill you will see a rickety bridge. In 5 seconds your cart drives on the bridge really slow then you see Indiana Jones in the Second movie (Temple of doom). He says " Prepart to meet Killi in Hell!". Then he cuts the ropes.. in seconds your cart shakes and the bridge falls a part. Then you fall over 80 feet then you see a head and it says " Your luck is over look into my eye." Then you drive to the head and the eyes are flashing red. Then you see Indiana jones pull a swich and says " Think again." Then you fall into a pit. When you are diving back to the begging you here Sallah say " You servived I mean of coruse you servied well good job... hay a swich". Then you fall into a pit. When you come back up and your in the the begging all over again then you get out of the cart and walk to the exit.

And that is my ride soo how was it :D

indy_123

intergamer said:
lmao, Good Job!

You like it!!:D I told my friends and family and they say it will never happen but thanks intergamer!!:D and here are some more pic:D

Ride-Part.2 Bolder:
bolder9zm.png

Last edited:

~KAT~

Wow! You are very creative! It really sounds like fun! I would love to go on this ride! :D It would be hard for me to go through the snake, though. :dead: I really hate snakes, and everytime at the Disneyland ride, I have to close my eyes when we reach the snake.

Great job! Keep it up-- you never know! ;)