Additional Music from KOTCS

michael said:
KOTCS really needs to be expanded, it starts to hold a candle next to the other 3 when you listen to every cue.

It still lacks those 'memorable' moments IMO. There's really no anticipation of a cue or statement.
Watching Raiders on TV the other day I was thinking about the music lead in to Indy getting shot in the truck. It's a quality missing from the others I think. The other sadly abandoned style is mixing new and old themes...I still can't get over how they neglected the best que in Temple, at the end with Short Rounds Theme interspersed with the Raiders March.

michael said:
I look forward to so many moments while listening to the other scores. In this one, it's just a pleasant listening experience, ya know?
I really didn't take to this one as much, but the best of it I love.

The Adventures of Mutt, Journey to Akator...and the flute "solo" during the end credits are the gems from the commercial release. I will be running the CD in my workshop exclusively for a while. We'll see what happens.

michael said:
Rocket, I take it you have listened to this, can you agree with me on one thing...

The part in "Illumination/The Bible" when Dean Stanforth is grabbing the Bible, the music that JW chose to write there, even though it's just a simple, whimsical tune, is SO AMAZING/GENIUS. It's heavy on me, though. It's (most likely) the FINAL segue to the last we will ever see of Indiana Jones and it makes it incredibly sad. I really wish it was tacked on to the end credits of the official release.
I know how you feel it reminded me of the closing of Track 12 on the Raiders Expanded disk.

I still can't hear it in the film. I BARELY caught it in the theater last year.

It's really a great little fade, whimsical like "The Bible" track in the expanded KotCS.

Along with cue from "The Medallion" where Toht starts for the poker...my two favorite sections STILL!:hat:

Faleel

some additional cues:

The Wedding with a clean ending: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9L4LMGJ1
Infiltrating The Warehouse, Wubble-U's, Spalko's Dossier, and Knowledge Was Their Treasure with no SFX!*: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9L4LMGJ1

*Their is slight distortion because I ripped the voices from the Return of a Legend documentary from the 1-Disc DVD and when you rip voices it leaves the track a Mono sounding Stereo file, so I shifted the right channel to sound more like proper stereo