Another Night at The Raven

Gear

I sit here hunched over the table. Chin resting in palm and my weight shifted in the stool. Quiet. The glows of lighting scattered throughout illuminate the space. Occasionally different characters enter in and make their way to the bar through the atmosphere of tobacco streams, amongst the glasses of liquor. I can't help but be intrigued by a many of these folks, but I've nothing to say just yet. Instead, I'd better get back to my business else where, but first...

Anyone else feel like they spend too much time around here?

Nurhachi1991

Your not alone I spend waaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on The Raven its like my second home ( yes I know thats sad)

so wah mu

Bang a gong!

...has anyone noticed that the customers are getting increasingly younger. Which is no mean feat. Still, i eagerly anticipate the Grand Opening of 'Club Obi Wan'.

If their ever was a name for a chat room, that should be it! (?)

I hear the kebabs are of an oriental infusion. Great views from the window too, if a little breezy. Gets busy around the cabaret bar, so i'm told. Cole Porter seems to be the flavour of the month. Dinner jacket attire is expected. great chauffeur service and provisions for flights at short notice.

what's that?
...antidote.
...to what??

:sick:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
so wah mu said:
...has anyone noticed that the customers are getting increasingly younger. Which is no mean feat. Still, i eagerly anticipate the Grand Opening of 'Club Obi Wan'.

If their ever was a name for a chat room, that should be it! (?)

There is such a place.

And, yes, I spend too much time here.

00Kevin

Indyfan
As the door bursts open and a familar shadow appears as a shilohette, the patrons peer in his direct. The cool chill of the misty evening air surrounds the man who once called this place him home.

today, he is merely returning, as he does from time to time, to reflect on old memories and to make new ones.

cooly he migrates to the bar, orders a hard drink and proposes a toast, "To the Raven."

(yea, raven and COW are great names! anyone remember The Well of the Souls over at Indy-fan? that was ancient history, not unlike the type of artifact that the good doctor would search for, lost beneath the sands for a thousand years)

The Drifter

<i>Another man sits in the far corner. The shadows of the pub mask his features in a inky veil. The fellow is covered by a dull, grey cloak to keep away the cold drafts of the Himalayan night.
He smokes a pipe as his watery eyes dart around the lively scene before him. A smirk plays across his thin lips. There sure are enough interesting and unsavory characters here to fill all of Nepal.</i>