Anyone found the LC In Phoenix

KOTCS

Only in very small quantities. I have seen one each of Neck Tie Indy, Henry, Young Indy and The Grail Knight. They were all at east side Wal-Marts. I finally had to break down and order Elsa and Vogel off of Amazon because I was sick of the hunt and all of the doom and gloom concerning the future of the line made me nervous that I would never find them before the line was canned.

Indy's Fist

I live in PHX and have had a hell of a time finding LC figures. I think we got screwed guys! I was able to find Henry Jones Sr., Young Indy & Indy w/ tie. I even went to Toy Anxiety and I was unable to find any of the others.

tastethecourage

Arizona got the short end of the stick guys. I live in Scottsdale and I have checked every single store that carries toys I go into for the past 4 months, and I have not ONCE seen a LC figure.

Target & Wal Mart locations I've been to... (North Scottsdale, South Scottsdale, Glendale & Chandler) - None

Toys R Us - None
KB Toys - None
Local Comic Store - None

The list goes on. I doubt we're ever going to see a shelf full of LC figures in AZ.

Tyreal

I was able to Find a Henry Sr and a young indy by luck of searching through the top shelf at walmart but other than that no sign on any of the others .

Indy's Fist

I was at the Wal-Mart at Phoenix Spectrum Mall (formerly Christownmall) They had Henry Sr., Young Indy, Mutt Williams on motorcycle, and Indy with tie. No Grail Knight, Esla or Vogel.

KOTCS

Maybe once they really put them on sale or sales pick-up with the holiday buying season will the stock in the warehouses get pushed out and we'll start to see Waves 3 and 4 in greater numbers.