Anyone here actully good with a whip?

indyclone25

back in the 80s when i bought my 10 ft bullwhip i was pretty good after smacking my self in the legs and back. but this year i bought a 14 ft bullwhip and man its that extra 4 ft thats killing me ---i can't make it crack now --- but i guess i need to oil it some more too , but i will crack that whip again !!!!:whip:

IAdventurer01

I've been meaning to learn how to use won ever since I bought one several years back - though my parents forbade me from ever using it.

Not that I haven't gone in the yard when no one's home and flopped it around a little, but never enough to give it a good, solid crack at least.

Nurhachi1991

I love bullwhips it would be my weapon of choice not to mention its better than rope. I have alot of scars on my arm more than I thought hell I might as well get one on my chin.

Indy Byrd

When I was younger ( and practiced a lot) with my whips i used to be able to cut paper and break pencils. Now I can't do that (being my new whip is still kinda stiff from being new) but I can still crack it pretty easy and loud. I'm working on getting back that good with this new one!! :whip: