Apologies from a Newbie here, but... help?

Shifty-Eyed Dog

First of all, I'm sure all this has been covered ad nauseum on these boards, but there are SO many threads and each is SO long that it is simply overwhelming for someone coming here brand new (I created a log-in here a while back, but forgot about it until just today). So I apologize for my ignorance, but I could use some quick help.

What I HAVE gathered is that the Indy line is doomed. There is supposedly another Raiders wave for eary 2009 and then that's it. I expect to have about as much luck finding them as I have with the last few waves.

The initial waves (raiders/kingdom) are everywhere. I kept looking for new waves and nothing... until very recently - now I can find (only at Toys R Us) Indy, Young Indy, and Grail Knight from Crusade. But never the rest. And I have never seen Temple/Doom figures of any kind.

My questions:

1) Are stores even ordering any of the waves beyond the initial raiders/kingdom figures?? Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc... I've never seen anything else. Has anyone seen anything anywhere besides Toys R Us?

2) When the heck did the Temple of Doom figures get released?? I thought they finally released a new wave and it was Crusade, since I can find just a couple of those. But now I see conversations about how impossible Doom figures are to find. Are they currently still shipping? Is it worth checking stores anymore, or have they come and gone with all we're gonna get and are now strictly e-bay fodder?

3) When did Crusade figures get released? Are they current and still shipping, or have stores gotten all theyre going to of those as well, and now its secondary-market only?

4) Are there currently (or are there going to be) "Adventure Heroes" from Doom or Crusade? I've only seen Raiders/Kingdom for those as well.

Thanks in advance - again, I'm sure this is all in the forums already, but my searches come up with these gigantic threads that are a bit daunting to read all the way through.

Last edited:

Billy Ray

Wave 5, the 2nd Raiders wave with Toht, Marion, German Mechanic, Satipo is cancelled, so don't bother looking for them. Hasbro has said that if they do revive the line (in support of another movie or "media event") they will release them though.

LC wave has been out for some time now...I want to say they started showing up around June/July. They were pretty darn hard to find for most people, though they are still showing up here and there. I just saw an Indy and Young Indy the other day at Wal-Mart. Henry Sr, Vogel, and Elsa seem to be the hardest to find, though personally I have only ever seen Vogel and the Grail Knight once.

TOD figures are just now popping up at retail in VERY limited numbers. Most people are finding them at Meijers (which ther eare none of here, of course) and a few isolated sightings at Wal-Mart. A good number of us preordered online.

The TOD Adventure Heroes have been out for a while too. They hit before the regular figures. I believe I just read a report that the LC Adventure Heroes have also been found.

Shifty-Eyed Dog

Thanks for the information! I don't have a Meijer here, either, but I'm gonna tell some friends of mine to watch for them there. Thank you!