Atten all fans of the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Disney Studios, FL!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Mouseplanet.com is reporting that they have heard a rumor that the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular is going to be replaced with either a ride or a new show (pending approval of GL & SS).
For now this is just a rumor, but keep a close eye & ear out for any news that this may be happening!
http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/wdw/wdw050321.htm (about halfway down the page)

Stoo

This would be sad :( but I was relieved to read the replacement
would be another Indy attraction. Thanks for the link!

Has anyone here ever shot some home video of this (or any other)
Indy attraction? I would love to get my hands on some footage!
I have about 5 secs of Indy & Marion running away from the
exploding Flying Wing from a local travel show. Plus my brother's
photos and a few from the 'net.

So, I guess I should go down, visit my Dad in Florida and check out the
Stunt Spectacular before they both voyage "into The Great Dark Mystery".
(Not to be morbid but I've always thought that line was rather poetic).

Ska

Stoo said:
Has anyone here ever shot some home video of this (or any other)Indy attraction? I would love to get my hands on some footage!
I have about 5 secs of Indy & Marion running away from the
exploding Flying Wing from a local travel show. Plus my brother's
photos and a few from the 'net.

I have the entire thing in .mpg...or at least I did...I'll check when I get home from work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ska

*snaps fingers*

Darn. I forgot to look when I got home.

I will definitely check at lunch time (12pm est) and let y'all know.

Ska

Sorry guys...don't have it on my computer anymore. I'll see what I can do to get it again.

Why would I delete it?! :(

Indy Parise

Guys I'm posting from Disney now and I haven't heard a thing. They have added the tank from LC and Belloq's car at the exit though, it's pretty cool. It also seems that they have stopped doing the airplane seen but I saw it after it rained so they might have not done it for that reason.

Indydan13

About that raining...I went twice in one day and in the morning, with no rain, there was the plane. With rain, no plane.

I would never agree with the loss of an attraction such as the Epic Stunt Spectacular, unless there was the ride from Disneyland or some better Indy attraction in its stead. Anything from SW or EuroDisney and I'll freak...

Ska

Nothing...yet. I originally downloaded it from a P2P program, and I've been looking every night on Ares for it. But no luck so far.

:(

I know I wouldn't have deleted it from my computer. But I searched every single folder that it could be in, and it's nowhere to be found.

Indy Parise

The tank along with belloqu's car were in the "boneyard" at MGM backlot tours but now they are at the exit of the show.

Indyologist

Aaron H said:
Mouseplanet.com is reporting that they have heard a rumor that the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular is going to be replaced with either a ride or a new show (pending approval of GL & SS).
For now this is just a rumor, but keep a close eye & ear out for any news that this may be happening!
http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/wdw/wdw050321.htm (about halfway down the page)

Aw gee, you mean I won't be able to tempt any of the "Indy" actors to come back with me to my hotel room anymore? Darn! Where will I get my Indiana Jones fantasy fix NOW??? :eek: