Beware Wave 4 - No Temple figures!!!!!

DetectiveFork

I ordered TWO cases of Hasbro's Wave 4 3.75" figures from Entertainment Earth, as each case was to include one set of Temple of Doom figures. However, they arrived, I opened the cases and discovered TO MY HORROR that Hasbro had changed the wave and there are NO Temple of Doom figures!!!!!! It was just a mix of figures from previous waves, including a Henry Jones and and Young Indy. Entertainment Earth is of course closed over the weekend, so I can't do anything about it until Monday. I'm going to return them, but this makes me wonder if the Temple figures are coming out at all.

DetectiveFork

Well, after I regained my sanity, I looked at Entertainment Earth's site and realized that even though I did order Wave 4, they sent me two cases of Wave 3, Revision 1, which is basically worthless. Mistakes will happen, but it's especially frustrating when they happen with figures they're likely to sell out of before the return process can be completed. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm gonna be pissed if their error means I never get my Temple of Doom figures. Extra worse is that the other set was for a Christmas present. :-/

monkey man

EE should take them back. They have a 90 day no hassle return policy. I hope they can still get you a wave 4 case. The wait/hassle/wondering part stinks now. My sympathies.
It does make me wonder if EE is having problems fulfilling their TOD orders now.

DetectiveFork

I'm glad you guys got them okay. I hope they're not sold out. It sucks when this stuff happens on a weekend while EE is closed.:rolleyes: