Check your local Krogers...

Munkeewrench

Went to my local Krogers Marketplace (grocery store) today and found that they had all IJ toys 50% off if you have their plus card which is free...I got the jungle cutter and the troop car for $10 each and an Adventure Heros pack for my son for $2.50...They also had a good selection of deluxes for $5 and the single figs were $3.50...Almost grabbed another cemetarey warrior but decided to save some money incase I found some Clone Wars toys...

Good luck!! (y) ...

Munkeewrench

Cincinnati, Ohio region...The regular Krogers have very little toys while the big Kroger Marketplaces have a whole aisle...Lots of deals...GI Joes for $4.50 and my wife got my son a $50 Spongebob Lego set for $12.50...

HovitosKing

Cincinnati is the world headquarters for Kroger, do they even have Kroger Marketplaces anywhere else? I know there are regular Krogers elsewhere, but I don't know about the Marketplaces. I've only seen them in the Cincinnati area...damn I miss living there.

mister64

Too bad regular Krogers don't stock many toys. I've never even seen a marketplace before.

Is it kind of like regular Walmarts and the supercenter Walmarts?

indyclone25

krogers owns a store called 'foods 4 less ' here in the chicago area but there toy aisle is mostly dollar looking crap---

Munkeewrench

The marketplaces are new here as well...Just started showing up a year or 2 ago...Really just a bigger store...They do sell some furniture though...Nicer beer selection...

Indy~Annie

hmmmmmmm gotta check that out.

my friend saw the huge Indy 4 at Kroger's and tried to get it for me a while ago.(y) he he ,my friends may not like Indy but they try every thing they can to get me something with him on it if they see something.:) what true friends.he he

Munkeewrench

TOD Indy For 26 Cents!!

I went to a local Kroger marketplace today because a majority of their toys, including Indy, were on sale @ around 40 percent...I had picked up Temple Trap and Pitfall for $6 each a few days ago at another store and when I looked to see what they had, I found the usual leftovers except for one TOD Indy towards the back...When I went to pay for it, it rang up at the regular $6.99 instead of the marked down $4.19...When they did a price check they informed me that if something rang up too high they gave you a $5 credit so all I had to pay was the tax...26 cents...

That made my day...Just wish they had the rest of the wave...

Check your Krogers folks...They even had the BMF for $90!!

NickTurner

I would say something about about Hasbro distribution here that has some paying though the nose while others get bargain basement pricing on TOD figures, but I can't do so without the use of the foulest language....

So add your own cuss words here....

YouNeverKnow

I did not see any ToD figs at the Krogers near College Mall in Bloomington, IN, for anyone who needs to know that. Very small toy aisle.