Do numbers lie??

mikieson

was just looking at the forms and the original trillogy has like 7 viewing,while KOTCS has like 17..SO either more people like it then will admit? OR people like to come in here and ask "why you like KOTCS?" or say how they hate it??..

just thought that was funny..love KOTCS..great flick!

Um, it might have escaped you but KoCS is the newest film by, ooh, about 20 years. So odds are more people will be interested in discussing it - regardless of whether thats positive or negative - than the original trilogy.

For what its worth, I think KoCS is arse on a stick.

indyclone25

i'm not going to get into a sticky wicket, but i saw the original trilogy as a teen and saw the kotcs as an adult and to tell the truth , the movie wasn't that bad , flawed is some places, yes what movies isnt. but the maovie made some 738 million dollars so many people did go see it again and again all over the world. if someone hated it , thats thier opinion , if someone loved it , also again their opinion. but back to topic ...... yes people like looking at kotcs to see whats up and what people are chatting about , hopefully soon we will be chatting more about indy 5 , :D

Darth Vile

Newest Indy movie... most relevance at the moment. I don't think it's indicative of people's feelings towards the movie itself.

Indy's brother

replican't said:
For what its worth, I think KoCS is arse on a stick.

There you go, waving your poo-stick in everyone's face again.

poo-on-a-stick-kris-demotivational-posters-1308254120.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
And Finn's post count. I've noticed it creep up (and then drop), but without any new posts. Very spooky (like your mugshot, Finn!)
Do not presume that all you mortals see is all there is.

Finn

Staff member
Are you sure this is a door you wish to open?

Because there is a place. A place hidden beyond a game of masks. A place where monthly "State of The Raven" chronicles are archived. Where surveillance reports of every troublemaker on file litter the webspace in a hallway that seems to reach until the end of time.

And if you go digging even further, you might even catch a glimpse of the Blue Hell itself, a place where bananas and sunny beaches are nothing but a mere facade hiding a dreary, desolate existence.

So keep all this in mind when you go start asking questions, since instead of finding answers, sometimes the answers may just find you... in The Raven Zone.

Finn said:

Because there is a place. A place hidden beyond a game of masks. A place where monthly "State of The Raven" chronicles are archived. Where surveillance reports of every troublemaker on file litter the webspace in a hallway that seems to reach until the end of time.

And if you go digging even further, you might even catch a glimpse of the Blue Hell itself, a place where bananas and sunny beaches are nothing but a mere facade hiding a dreary, desolate existence.

So keep all this in mind when you go start asking questions, since instead of finding answers, sometimes the answers may just find you... in The Raven Zone.

Is that also known as the ADD TO POST COUNT icon?

Montana Smith

Finn said:

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

I'm Lost. ;)

Rivers

I know these numbers dont lie.... 317 million domestic, 786 million world wide.
For a movie that supposedly sucked so bad, it did okay at the box office!!