Does anyone know the manufacturer for my Indy jacket?

peep

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help me identify the manufacturer of my Indy jacket. Here's the details.

I purchased my jacket shortly after the release of Raiders, just to give you a time frame. The jacket was manufactured by an unknown vendor for Banana Republic, and promptly relabeled. In those days, BR was a real safari and surplus store, not a Gap offshoot as it later became. BR offered quality hand-crafted safariwear and genuine military surplus from around the globe, and the store was one of a kind.

The jacket is sewn from dark brown textured (not smooth) lambskin, and has absolutely no shine whatsoever. Even though it is not 'distressed', the jacket does have an antique-y look and feel.

The jacket has a collar and storm vent, and the hip and sleeve lengths are straight hemmed (no knit cuffs). The back is not vent-pleated for ease of movement, but the sleeve insets are. There is a strap-and-buckle adjustment on each side of the garment to adjust the fit. The body has two-way access patch pockets with flaps, and there is also an interior snap pocket as well.

In short, the garment is high quality and a stunning replica of Indy's jacket. I paid roughly $450 for it at the time of purchase, which back in the Raiders days was a helluva lot of money.

Is anyone familiar with this jacket? If so, do you know who the manufacturer is?