Emergancy cases!

Finn

Staff member
a) There's a major hole in his/her knowledge.

b) Look A.

c) Indy happens to be straight.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
matthiassatlure said:
What do you do when someone says:

a.They don't know who Indiana Jones is..
b.Thay haven't seen the movies...
c.Indy sucks

a and b: Considering 2.8 billion people on this planet bearly have enough money to eat every day, I wouldn't be surprised.

c. That person is obviously a nihilist.

Kate

My best friend has yet to see Indy but, heck, I love her anyway. Why should she listen to be about how great IJ is if I won't listen to her about how great Ross Perot is?

Kate

Sorry, Ren. Didn't mean it if I offended you. You see, my friend is a Green Party member and rubs it in the faces of everyone who disagrees with her. Good thing we'eve pretty much agreed to disagree, since I'm a libertarian myself. Sure, my candiate won't win, but I'll vote for him anyway. Why not stand up for what I think is right?

BTW, at least she agrees that Harrison Ford is hot. If she didn't, well, I guess we couldn't be friends at all! Just kiddin'.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
matthiassatlure said:

c.Indy sucks

Help!

I will say that the first one is a bit glaring, but only if someone is supposed to know about film. As for the others...so what?

Strider

a. Give them a compleat discription.
b. Invite him(or her) over and make the person whach it.
Otherwise just tell them they must see them!
c. Smash the person in the jaw.- I'm kidding:).... or am I? :D

matthiassatlure said:

c.Indy sucks

Help!

Do you, by any chance, know someone who applies to a, b, or c?

Kate

Yes, unfortunately. Jesus, Mary and Joseph does that kid need help. He's an exchange student from Germany and listens to Rammstein on his CD player ALL the time, and when I asked him if he liked Indiana Jones, he said "What?"

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

matthiassatlure

I know like three cases of deprived people. They are hopeless and say nasty things about him all the time....They are my friends, but stil...